Soul Calibur 5 Guest/Bonus/CAS Character Discussion

LEIXIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Interesting:

Chars.jpg

Ezio isn't a terrible choice for a guest, thought nothing that gets me excited. Hope we can use his style in CAS.

I'm more interested in who is the guy (?) to the right of Ezio with the neat hat. Is it a peaked cap? It looks sort of like one from what I can see. Peaked caps are a Russian invention IIRC. Is Russia involved this time?

As far as I can see we have
Pat, Zwei, ???, Natsu, Ezio, ???, ???, Phyra
Seig, Hilde, blank, Ivy, blank, blank, Tira, Nightmare
Mitsurugi, Maxi, blank, (Random? permanant blank? Bonus characters?), blank Voldo, Astorath
CAS, rest blank

That's 29 characters total on the screen. How many was 4?

First ??? one is Lexis most likely, last on the first row is likely the mage I forget the name of. Hmm...

Hey, why is raph wearing abe's top hat? and look at nightmare over there. Full body shot please?

Im glad it is someone that makes sense atleast. I thought it would have been either him, or asura.

Ezio was the only guest to make sense. He's an Italian Assassin from the middleages with a signature weapon and belongs to a critically acclaimed series. He's a shoe-in for SoulCalibur like Kratos was for Mortal Kombat. He's automatically my main character

While I don't care much about Assasin's Creed, I must say, Ezio fits. And that new guy near him looks pretty interesting. I wonder if he's with Zwei and Viola?

Guys, I think I might know! (Actually I really don't, hahaha). Notice how they've opposed the top row: Pat vs Pyhrra, ZVEI & Viola, and Leixia vs.... could it possibly be the ill-fated Kilik (clothing is too western for Kilik, nm)? At this point I am only 20% 5% sure, but have no few better ideas. A weird Raphael is also a possibility, or a totally new character, or... I don't know, too little to go on.

The guy next to Ezio don't seem Raph

And he's in the line of "new faces"

Night seem have a new human host

Another question is: who are the 2 exclusive characters in the collector's edition? Taki and Sophitia skins for Natsu and Pyrrha?

Back