Soul Calibur 5 Guest/Bonus/CAS Character Discussion

My bad, it wasn't completely black in 3&4 (when he didn't have a human host).

night.JPG

LOL, looks like Foo got stomped on:
"no further information can be released about this game due to the embargo surrounding the game itself."

SC 2-4 take place in 1 year's time.
I don't give a rats ass about the story - I'm a player. I care about real time since scIII's release on this matter. =P

@Typicalevil
Lolwut? The azure knight actually wearing azure armour for once... and its too azure?

nightmare looking feminine? shield at the bottom right? blonde hair?? idk what picture yall are looking at. you must either be making this shit up or or have access to info i dont. all i see in the nightmare slot pic is blue armor n red eyes. dont be so pressed for it to be something its not just wait for more detail geez

OH MY GOD GUYS! THIS IS FACKING AMAZING!!! THEY SWITCHED TO 2D ART ON THE SELECT SCREEN. 2D ARRTSSS!!!1!!¡¡¡¡#@
Thats actually a nice use of the Character art beyond the gallery. The 2D art this time around is the best part of the character's concept, this time around....they just need to make Tira's 3D boobs look more like how they are in the art work.
I Hope this photo EDIT can help... TWO new characters, a Dark One and a cute Girl... PLUS the NEW Nightmare and the mighty ENZIO from Assasin's Creed... I really like this GUEST.
The new guy in the hat looks like a lion. And for some reason, I feel his weapon would be a cane or something or a magic wand. Im generally glad to see the new larg amount of new relevant characters in this game where as SC4 had like 1. I just hope they dont cut out too many veterans like Cervantes.

IF that is Sophitia and IF that is a shield (and part of "her" shoulder/arm), her pose might be similar to this (obviously holding the shield a bit lower).
soph.JPG

But it can be a breastplate, for all I know. I wonder how long this embargo is? And which magazine/website has the 'first look' exclusive?

Back