Soul Calibur 5 Guest/Bonus/CAS Character Discussion

The previous thread for CaS suggestions was moved and I can't seem to find it.

so basically a complete list of my wishes for CaS

For there to be a bit more customization in terms of face, not as specific as oblivion but something along the lines of Rift or The Sims.

For there to be a greater assortment of voices, I only ever found three of the eight voices to be attractive.

Some modern pieces like jeans, sundresses, and other assorted modern clothes to be included.

Things such as makeup, tattoos, freckles, and beauty marks to have sections of their own, last I checked you can have a tattoo on your body and underwear above it.

The ability to have "just one" and by that I mean just one of a pair of gloves, or just one of a shoulder. Etc.

more hair options and highlights.Perhaps the ability to mix and match bangs with hair.

Recolor able weapons. same as for example a shirt would be recolored.

Older styles that will be removed from the game due too the time skip to be available for create a soul.

more slots for CaS and keep CaS and recolored originals separate.

What do you guys think should be present in CaS this go around. is there anything you want too see, anything you don't want to see again? Post it here.

well i think they should put anime characters like inuyasha or seshomaru, or like sailor moon or like avatar the last air beneder characters like have water benders and earth benders and such, i no it sounds stupid but id much rather have anime characters as guest characters than any other characters from any other game, unless they want to put link back in then i have no prob with that :P

Uh... Dear Daishi, I've been a good boy, what i want is...

- Stats not to be related with equipment. Seriously, you can't make a good looking character because it will only have 80% life, 30% attack and the only ability you can equip is completely useless.

- Face edition. Those faces in SCIV were really ugly.

- Posibility of tatoos, freckles, birthmarks, ect. Also custom tatoo making.

- Custom textures. This would lead to much more possibilities, just add texture templates and helpers to avoid horrible looking textures.

- Dialogue edition and creation. It'd be nice if you were given a whole bunch of phrases and sentences to choose from, and even being able to make your own sentences by a Text-Aloud-like system. That would be much better than just being given "personalities".

- Pre-medieval, modern and futuristic equipment.

- NO style edition, creation or CaS only styles. That just fucks up the balance, and it's not like this is Mortal Kombat...

- Guest equipment. Several people felt attracted by CaS and wanted to make characters from other games and series. This would have several benefits, such as better looking CaS, no need of unfitting weird style(s), much more diversity and much less money to be spent on buying character rights - you can't copyright a hairstyle or a helmet, can you? -

- Weapon creation and customization. I would love to have a golden Claymore with an eye on it, and that's just an example.

- All pieces from SCIII and IV CaS to be available from the beginning, as well as pieces from BOTH costumes of each existing character in the game, not just the secondary one.

- And DON"T make us pay for equipment we already unlocked. We already had to do much work to reach floor 60 of the tower... and meet the requirement to win the desired piece.

The rest, just be creative and surprise us with new elements never seen before in a create-a-character system.

- Pre-medieval, modern and futuristic equipment.

I know that's only what you wish

but

No

Please

No no no

Yet see SW space trash in my SC hurt my eyes so badly,to not talk about the space ship stage
Please
No no no
If you want sci-fi things ask Capcom for a Star Gladiators remake
Seriously,keep SC atmosphere beutiful and ancient
Nobody want UFO in LotR, SC is the same :D

ps: i agree with other your points :D

^ Relax! It's just CaS! They're ugly anyways. Most of the time.

Plus, I bet we'll get a modern guestcharacter.

I know that's only what you wish

but

No

Please

No no no

Yet see SW space trash in my SC hurt my eyes so badly,to not talk about the space ship stage
Please
No no no
If you want sci-fi things ask Capcom for a Star Gladiators remake
Seriously,keep SC atmosphere beutiful and ancient
Nobody want UFO in LotR, SC is the same :D

ps: i agree with other your points :D

Same here, agree with everything but that, no futuristic shit please, is just nasty...

^ Relax! It's just CaS! They're ugly anyways. Most of the time.

Plus, I bet we'll get a modern guestcharacter.

I hope not :D

As long they don't show it is still possible hope for a decent fitting character, Ezio or another one :D
My eyes must still heal after SC4 :D
Namco you're still in time, don't sell the series ass hole (again) XD

-go to pray-

I believe in SC's Gods: SE (teh Spirit), SC1 (teh Style) and SC2 (teh Gameplay) :D

May them enlight Daishi's soul and bring us all out of this loli kitch trash sci-fi pussified casual nightmare, and bring the saga to his old ancient greatness

Amen

prayer-w-dog.jpg

I believe in SC's Gods: SE (teh Spirit), SC1 (teh Style) and SC2 (teh Gameplay) :D

May them enlight Daishi's soul and bring us all out of this loli kitch trash sci-fi pussified casual nightmare, and bring the saga to his old ancient greatness

Amen

Amen sir! XD

Back