Soul Calibur 5 Guest/Bonus/CAS Character Discussion

Did you not see all of the things on those CaS. even the random tranny joke outfit has the parlor blouse on, UNISEX!, a strawberry vest, Texture edits!, random apple thinger on his pelvis, face makeup, etc. TONS more options, what more could you want?
And I was blind, there are layers. This....Will.....be.....AWESOME.

I love the fact I can choose designs for my hakama. Now I can make my characters to a T with this.

Did you not see all of the things on those CaS. even the random tranny joke outfit has the parlor blouse on, UNISEX!, a strawberry vest, Texture edits!, random apple thinger on his pelvis, face makeup, etc. TONS more options, what more could you want?
Just separate left and right arms and legs, but I get why they didn't.

Stand back, everyone. The drum circle is here.
cas.JPG

On a side note, he has sashimono... hmm

Well two zones or more for underwear would be one thing, it still seems like its SCIV's all or nothing deal. Belts should have been separated from pants (or tops in the case of the leather tunic) so you can mix and match. Material edits would have been the icing on the cake (change surface type, reflective, matte, rough/worn even). Ability to edit the length of skirts or pants. There is a lot more I want, but this is a step in the right direction.

Everything is a logical improvement over SCIV. I am sure the item list is nowhere near complete, but I really hope they leave 1p costumes exclusive to the core cast and let you doctor up only 2p designs (like SCIV, not like SCBD). Why? It keeps the integrity and uniqueness of the core characters. Sure that limits the options a bit, but this is about the only time I would ever say less is more.

Now... did they give us UNLIMITED (well limited by your HDD space) save slots for customizations... AND will we be able to easily port these creations to a friends place for offline battles? I wonder if any of the "stickers" are animated...

XP

ugh It seems I'm going to have to put SCV on my "Yeah I want it but not that Freaking Badly list."

I'm about to Pre-order Skyrim so SCV might have to wait. As much as I love CAS, making a Dark Elf with a Mohawk Dual Wielding a Glass Sword and a Dwarven Hand Axe with the ability to slow down time kinda takes more priority >_>

XP

ugh It seems I'm going to have to put SCV on my "Yeah I want it but not that Freaking Badly list."

I'm about to Pre-order Skyrim so SCV might have to wait. As much as I love CAS, making a Dark Elf with a Mohawk Dual Wielding a Glass Sword and a Dwarven Hand Axe with the ability to slow down time kinda takes more priority >_>
XD good point. Skyrim will be the better of the two. Fortunatly in terms of phiscal years, soul calibur does not have to go up against that behemoth.

XD good point. Skyrim will be the better of the two. Fortunatly in terms of phiscal years, soul calibur does not have to go up against that behemoth.

Nah SCV is coming out In January I believe. So yeah SCV won't get Steamrolled by Skyrim...

GOTY looks like it's between Batman Arkham City, Skyrim, and Battlefield 3.

Back