Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
time-to-let-go-png.37933

I'm taking everything with a grain of salt, but I'm 100% certain the game exists because Maximilian is staking his reputation on it, among others. It's gone beyond a random guy on a clean account with nothing to lose.

That quote line is talking about Frayhua and his inflammatory guff, not Vergeben/SCVI rumor talk.

That quote line is talking about Frayhua and his inflammatory guff, not Vergeben/SCVI rumor talk.
Oh... Piss. Kappa

Wait, who was taking Frayua's Xbox = Talim joke seriously? That's the last I can find that they said... you can see why I might be confused about what we were talking about.

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user here.

been lurking here the past few days once the leaks/rumors of SC VI started coming out.

I've been wanting a new SC game, with Sophitia returning as playable character, for a long while now. Wasn't a fan of the SC V new characters.

Hope the news is true and I hope it comes to all platforms, including Xbox One.

I've been playing Tekken 7 since release and you could say it was my first real go at a Tekken game. I really liked the character balance and the overall game, I just found movement unnecessarily complicated and didn't like spending weeks in practice mode learn how to backdash cancel properly. I still can't do it as freely and quickly as I'd like.

I'm really excited for SCVI since the movement is so much smoother and faster.

I want to add my two cents on characters form SCV and potential roster of SCVI:
Patty - he is a good character, both playstyle wise and, well, character wise. Yes he is unlikable, but that's his whole purpose - so he does what he should very well. 100% gonna return, judging how he was in LS and that pachinko thing. And that's a good thing.
A.Pat - Setsuka will return, he will not. Nothing more nothing else. Whole concept of A.Pat is stupid, better just give some of iai-style moves to normal Pat so he would use them with his shield-sheath or something. Or just scrapp A.Pat and everything with him completely.
Pyrrha and Omega - 100% will be in the roster in some form. But only one. She is just a living plot-device and nothing more. I don't feel anything about her. Her playstyle, unlike Pat, is not unique, her character is waifuable (which makes her kinda popular), but that's not what SC is about. I hope she will be Omega only and gonna use only her demonic hand instead of shield, so she could have more interesting fighting style.
Natsu - judging by everything said in this thread previously 100% gonna retur, will get her character reworked and gonna get a double sword fighting style. That's cool and now there is a good chance I will actually like her. But before that she was very out of place, Naruto character in a Berserk universe level out of place, yes I'm exaggerating, but I want to make my feelings about her clear. I hope that in SC6 she would actually feel like a trained from childhood ninja that also has a demon sealed in her that could any time consume her soul and take her body. She has A LOT of potential, really.
Xiba - his more monkeyish version of Kilik's style is pretty interesting. I hope he will return and will be more Sun Wukong'ish and gonna get a balanced version of SCIII expanding staff fighting style, which mixed with his SCV moveset would make him cool and unique character playstyle-wise. As for personality... he just doesn't have it at all as of now, he is just a hungry dude and that's it. His chances are about 60-70% to return.
Leixia - poor man's Xianghua, just scrap her altogether and make her a mere costume for Xiang. Dunno about her chances.
ZWEI - buff him and return him. He is great, just make his second costume his main one (or in general some kind of armor) - no more that twilightish bullcrap. His actual chances are 50-50.
Viola - dunno, I'm too mixed about her which deems me unable to say anything of worth. Most probably won't return, seeing as her profile got deleted.
Amy - returns instead of Viola. 80-90%, as she were in LS and generally pretty popular.
Killik - already confirmed to return and not as a mimic. That's great.
Sophie - 100% returns no doubt, as she was in LS.
Taki - same.
Seung-mina - pretty big chances because of LS and how much money she brought with it.
Night and Seig - obviously gonna return with very little changes. As for designes - my favorites are SCIII Seig and SCIV Night (I prefer his inhuman over the top magical version, it just makes more sense to me at this point).
Zas, Talim, Serv - each of those three are 100% in.
As for announcement itself that we will get in 6 days and for which I already completely fallen - it will be just a 30 second teaser as leaks say and most probably around 10-15 of them will be taken by logos of the game and companies involved. Don't expect any actual info from it.
Paid DLC, like most extras should be.
Thats lame. Make it preorder and paid dlc.
This. All "things from old games" will be paid DLC, just as they should be.

Tbh if one of them makes it (zwei or viola) im happy with that. As far as the other new characters are concerned I'd like to see pat and maybe xiba again.

No mention of Algol? If we don't get either Viola or Algol, or at least something that can pressure like them, I'll be pretty sad.
I suppose ZWEI fits the bill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back