Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're trying to do something they know they can't during a match then it's their fault. Either practice it or find a way around it.

O
M
G

SERIOUSLY? IM NOT SAYING THAT GEEZ!

I give up -_- no one understands what I'm trying to say here

1. I understand that if you can't do a certain move or use a certain mechanic and you lose it's your fault.
2. I understand that if you can't work around someone's strength and lose it's your fault.
I understand what all you are saying. I'm just trying to say that sometimes you lose for a certain reason (it can be any reason what-s0-ever from a personal reason - maybe something happened that day that affects the way you play - to just an in game reason, or glitch, or something, okay, understand?) and it's not your fault excluding the above.

I'm done.

O
M
G

SERIOUSLY? IM NOT SAYING THAT GEEZ!

1. I understand that if you can't do a certain move or use a certain mechanic and you lose it's your fault.
2. I understand that if you can't work around someone's strength and lose it's your fault.
I understand what all you are saying. I'm just trying to say that sometimes you lose for a certain reason (it can be any reason what-s0-ever from a personal reason - maybe something happened that day that affects the way you play - to just an in game reason, or glitch, or something, okay, understand?) and it's not your fault excluding the above.

I'm done.

...but it'll still be your fault that you lose?
Like if you can't concentrate on a match because you got stuff going on, it's still you're fault if you lose.
In no way can you sit here and say getting cancer is the same as losing a match cuz you got stuff going on. That makes no sense at all.

...but it'll still be your fault that you lose?
Like if you can't concentrate on a match because you got stuff going on, it's still you're fault if you lose.
In no way can you sit here and say getting cancer is the same as losing a match cuz you got stuff going on. That makes no sense at all.
Okay, fine, it's your fault you lose, I give up.

Chill, don't take it too personally or seriously.

Basically you said that if someone cannot do a specific move or mechanic within a game then it's not their fault; it actually is because if they practised enough then they'd be able to do it. Nothing in a video game is impossible. Apart from buffering iCS. That's definitely not possible. Project Soul pls ;_;

Chill, don't take it too personally or seriously.

Basically you said that if someone cannot do a specific move or mechanic within a game then it's not their fault; it actually is because if they practised enough then they'd be able to do it. Nothing in a video game is impossible. Apart from buffering iCS. That's definitely not possible. Project Soul pls ;_;
I just can't get my point across properly, I'm not trying to say that but people keep hearing it (reading it) as that so I give up and agree aha!

Okay, okay, I've chilled don't worry! (Actually, you made me feel okay because unlike everyone else you never sounded so harsh and beat me down)

Seriously though, I have practiced getting just guards so much and I just can't ahha, I'm in training all the time trying this! Haha, yup that is a once in a lifetime thing to get ahah!

What you're saying is just like when people say "it's your fault *insert person* is gay, because you pushed your views on him" or whatever.

No hard feelings I don't want to have a petty argument over this aha

Stop being so closed-minded and self centered okay. If I get Cancer then it's totally my fault isn't it. <That is basically what you're saying, just because somebody can't do something, can't get something, loses, or anything like that does not mean it is their fault.

Sometimes people just simply can't do something no matter how hard they try. That is not their fault. They could train and train and train and still not be able to get it, but that's not their fault.

I'm done.
Yeah...
You compared what I said to "it is just like when people say "it's your fault *insert person* is gay, because you pushed your views on him"
You told me you don't want to have an argument and then you called me "close minded and self-centered", when you actually claim that you "get" my point. Yeah, I beat you down so bad because I don't agree with you (sigh). Ugh, you contradict yourself.
Whatever. You're done, I'm done. Bye

Ah people are just big meanies on the internet and can't let somebody make a mistake, just admit you might have been wrong and move on.

Seriously though, I have practiced getting just guards so much and I just can't ahha, I'm in training all the time trying this! Haha, yup that is a once in a lifetime thing to get ahah!
Oh the infamous Just Guards, I had issues with that when I first started playing SCV but you just need to learn the timings of when moves will hit you, and quickly and lightly press the block button (G) when they are literally about to hit you. Try a slow move to practice on first.

Ah people are just big meanies on the internet and can't let somebody make a mistake, just admit you might have been wrong and move on.

Oh the infamous Just Guards, I had issues with that when I first started playing SCV but you just need to learn the timings of when moves will hit you, and quickly and lightly press the block button (G) when they are literally about to hit you. Try a slow move to practice on first.
I know how to do them I just cant get them ahah! I'm fine with guard Impacts though, on every Soulcalibur game I can impact basically every move but just guards just throw me off even though they're supposed to be easier! I hope in SC6 they go back to guard Impacts so I can have Impact wars with my friends again ahah :')

I know how to do them I just cant get them ahah! I'm fine with guard Impacts though, on every Soulcalibur game I can impact basically every move but just guards just throw me off even though they're supposed to be easier! I hope in SC6 they go back to guard Impacts so I can have Impact wars with my friends again ahah :')
They might do, but I enjoy Just Guards, it looks a lot cooler when someone Just Guard's an attack, particularly an unblockable move.

They might do, but I enjoy Just Guards, it looks a lot cooler when someone Just Guard's an attack, particularly an unblockable move.
I hope they do, plus with the guard Impact feature you have parries as well which are cool! Yes, just guards do look cool and it's awesome when you just guard an unblockable move! But have you saw it when you guard impact and unblockable? (Like on the old SC games) Now that is awesome! :D

I'm done.
Are you from Chicago?

Hey guys, what kind of characters would you like to see introduced in SCVI? I don't just mean styles, but character archetypes. Personally, I would like to see a rogue swashbuckling pirate type similar to Edward Kenway. Maybe he could be an enemy of Cervantes.

Id like an Arabian character.
Ex:
Desert_Warrior_by_astray_engel.jpg
659fedcf94b6246de286e7bb8133d09e.jpg
Nadirim_MaleWarrior_Artwork_CharacterArt.png

Or this guy;
2621584-tekken71.jpg

Anybody knows if he's confirmed for Tekken 7 yet? If not,i'd love to see him in SCVI :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back