Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leixia vs Viola is a 10-0 matchup in Leixia's favor because Viola's mixups, 44A, & SET 44A[BE] are useless against Leixia.

You know that one character doesn't have only 1 attack? And Viola can do a lot of stuff, hell she also have an infinity combo/grab xD

he's pretty dedicated to trolling to reply to several people with the same thing. normally, you just do it once and be done. at least with the trolling i've seen.

he's pretty dedicated to trolling to reply to several people with the same thing. normally, you just do it once and be done. at least with the trolling i've seen.

Is is bad that I prefer X over Leixia? Not that I have anything against Lei-lei, it's just a preference lol

No, I'm just worried if X returns that every matchup will be 10-0 in her favor. I'm not a fan of 10-0 matchups.

Also, for the guys who think I'm trolling I have a question for you. Do you know Leixia better than I do? I know her strengths & weaknesses. Also I say this because I know Leixia better than anyone.

No, I'm just worried if X returns that every matchup will be 10-0 in her favor. I'm not a fan of 10-0 matchups.

Also, for the guys who think I'm trolling I have a question for you. Do you know Leixia better than I do? I know her strengths & weaknesses. Also I say this because I know Leixia better than anyone.

The question is can you beat 10 times in a row Kayane's Lexia/X xD

Yes, because I know X/Leixia's style better than anyone. If Kayane is so good why did she switch to Viola and say Leixia's unviable back in 2012?

She didn't really switch you know and Viola is banned here in France, I don't know why though xD

Yeah, that was back in 2012 at the game launch sure after all the patches but still pretty early, when I see her play SC5 she always use Lexia. And in that post I completely understand her and I agree with her, but I'm not gonna defend her because I don't want to argue with someone like you, sir ^^ Excuse me, but to me you seem like somebody that love to brag and think he's better than any one else (just judging by "better than anyone").
That's all you'll hear from me, I prefer to speak with people that are kind even with beginners and are not narrow-minded.

When I said years, I literally meant years. It's been like 3 years already and he still is talking about 10-0 MUs lol first with Setsuka (and her mystery throw damage), and then Leixia. It's been Leixia ever since. I will admit, his tenacity is admirable, given how long it's been.

Last edited:
When I said years, I literally mean years. It's been like 3 years already and he still is talking about 10-0 MUs lol first with Setsuka (and her mystery throw damage), and then Leixia. It's been Leixia ever since. I will admit, his tenacity is admirable, given how long it's been.

Yeah, 3 years ago I missed Setsuka so much that I wanted her to be extremely OP, but I don't want her OP anymore. Then, I started to main Leixia and loved her ever since.

He wasn't part of the european contingent that got to beta test/write the guide for SC5 ? Or am i confusing him with someone else ?

i don't know. all i know was that the guide was rendered obsolete pretty fast. (rather, outdated) but writing a guide for a character doesn't mean too much. other players can still do better with that character. everything is too situational.

He wasn't part of the european contingent that got to beta test/write the guide for SC5 ? Or am i confusing him with someone else ?
You're thinking of Age_of_Truth/Hyrul. Frayhua is an idiot that thinks Leixia is too good, and that Hilde should've been "banned and overnerfed" in SC5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back