Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think there's anything that could be perceived as hints as to who is in SCVI? I would like to think the Facebook banner they chose might be the first clue.

14184429_1174099609300036_4508325242817904000_n.jpg

They're choosing to represent the series with the old characters on Facebook. Something to keep in mind is that when Daishi ran PS, they used primarily the new characters to represent. If this is any hint, I'd be pretty happy with it.
Umm..yeah, I think they forgot to switch out Talim for Nightmare on that banner.

I wish they'd update their Facebook with at least something. Even one of their shitty memes would suffice, so long as I know they actually care about the series.

Does it honestly even matter how many male/female characters are there anyway?

Personally I'd love to see an equally gendered cast of diverse characters; it mattered to Talim fans a lot because she was the only Filipino character, and Zas is important to a lot of people because he's the only black character, it's nice to have diversity in race and gender.

Personally I'd love to see an equally gendered cast of diverse characters; it mattered to Talim fans a lot because she was the only Filipino character, and Zas is important to a lot of people because he's the only black character, it's nice to have diversity in race and gender.
And sadly, that's pretty much the ONLY reason as to why so many people find Zas important to them. If there were more black characters in SC, I honestly doubt he'd get as much praise as he does by some people. As far as I can remember, very few people seem to bring his personality, gameplay or his contributions in the story.

When was the last time someone actually cared where Talim was from? To my knowledge no one seems to bring it up. Ask the "MUH TALIM" squad, the ones I've seen on the internet don't seem to mention it.

People say their favorite characters name in a way that encompasses every other reason why they like them.

Saying that because they don't mention gameplay, story, personality or whatever else doesn't mean they don't care, or think skin color is the only reason to like a char. It is kind of closed minded to even suggest.

I like Yoshimitsu. But I don't bring those things up every time I talk about him. If someone is having this type of SC convo, I expect that they know Yoshi has unique gameplay, they know he has a unique personality etc. So I don't feel the need to even express it.

Zas is badass in many ways. The ethnic diversity is just a bonus really.

• He wields a scythe (one of my favorite weapons)
  • His combos are cool
  • Heterochromia
  • I like his outfits
  • His perception of time
  • Reincarnation
This post is starting to get long so I'll stop now.

Figured I would post this here too.

http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/sc/

The Pachislots website is finished and the game comes out in one week.

Enemies in the game include: Lizardman (SC4), Cervantes (SC4), Dampierre, Tira (SC5), Astaroth (SC5), Voldo (SC5), Nightmare (SC5), and Inferno. There are other random minion characters too in the game.

You can also see an overview of the game below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back