Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it looks like it. Though other than attack or dodge, I wonder what the third option is. We can see in the first trailer both Mitsu and Sophie attacked, after that Mitsu attacked and Sophie dodge to the side, so I wonder what the last option is, assuming it's 3 options.

Due to how this game takes place in the 16th century again, that will likely mean none of the newcomers from SCV at all except for ZWEI and possibly Viola have a chance to return unless they intentionally utilize time skipping and travel/distortion.
ZWEI's age was listed as unknown. Viola's was never fully revealed either (she is "24 tricolor stars"), and they can do whatever they want in regards to her real identity now if they did not want to utilize the Amy thing.

I'm really curious where they're going with the story. The flashback in the middle of the trailer shows clips from III and V so they aren't pretending V didn't exist. If that's the case I think it's possible anyone from V can come back.

I'm really curious where they're going with the story. The flashback in the middle of the trailer shows clips from III and V so they aren't pretending V didn't exist. If that's the case I think it's possible anyone from V can come back.

SCVI is a reboot just like MK9 was. The concept art from last year shows Natsu having a new style.

SCVI is a reboot just like MK9 was. The concept art from last year shows Natsu having a new style.
We still aren't entirely sure how legit those are, we just speculated they could be when we had nothing to go on. We're just going to have to wait for more info and reveals to come to see.

This is interesting because this gives SCVI a great chance to retell whatever they want; this is a smart move. And CaS is coming back that is one of their main sellers.
Pretty sure this confirms Primer skins/ or OG characters like Hwang

We still aren't entirely sure how legit those are, we just speculated they could be when we had nothing to go on. We're just going to have to wait for more info and reveals to come to see.

Read the article and it says
"The epic battle rages on as the greatest warriors continue their search for the legendary Soul Swords. Set in the 16th Century, the latest chapter will revisit events from the original Soul Calibur to uncover hidden secrets."

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/08/soul-calibur-vi-arrives-on-ps4-in-2018/

Had to work the entire day yesterday, so I missed the announcement... and now I just woke up to this.

I mean, I knew it was inevitable, but I am still incredibly pleased by this turn of events.

Can't wait for more reveals!

Yeah, the 16th century. As in, the setting of SB to SCIV.
As Malice pointed out earlier though, no scenes from SCIV were shown in that flashback sequence on the announcement trailer. Interesting.

I have a feeling that they most definetly took in to consideration all of the things that soul caliber community didn't like and hopefully did like.
I'm looking forward on spending endless hours of my life playing good-games with all of you guys lol. Also please lets not be so quick to judge the game until we see some actual one on one game play and tutorials on what the new mechanics that there bringing to the table. one so far that I see is something that looks like a soul charge but in an armor way which I'm sure they'll have in a offense type as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back