Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones which caught my interest were these:

0001.jpg

I love the idea of someone whose weapon doesn't seem to have a form. This one seems to be controlling sand, or some type of energy that is forming faces near him, maybe they're ghosts, like he is a necromancer. Sure, it would be weird in a weapon fighting game, but maybe a boss character could use that.

0003.jpg

This one could have some interesting things, but would probably be a challenge to balance. I think the idea from it is having the top half of the body be able to separate itself from the bottom, so you can control both parts separately. It would be really cool, but, like I said, it would still be hard to balance.

006d.gif

This one I like a lot, reminds me of Ferra & Torr from Mortal Kombat X. You control the big character and the small one follows you around, maybe assisting in some attacks or having supportive abilities, maybe increasing stats or restoring health. It would be less tricky to balance than the one above, but its pretty doable and I'd love to see it.

03f.gif

This one could have been a prototype for Ivy, maybe, but I can see this as some sort of grappling hook, used more for long distance grabs than for actually hitting the opponent.

03g_contrast.jpg

Puppet masters are really cool, but I really wonder how balanced would they be. Its obvious that the puppet would have a larger range and would be punishable, but the actual attacker would likely be unhittable. Still, I love the idea, its really unique.

The lack of Lei in Tekken 7 combined with the fact that we didn't have Kilik since a long time make me even more excited to see him back in SC6, can't wait.

My personal favorite iteration of Aeon/Lizardman was SCIV with the ribbed frills (not too fond of the winged version...).

It seems like a given that Astaroth of all people would get a drastic redesign (look at SC3 > SCIV) but the rest of them sans Kilik and Xianghua all have unique characteristics that I'm sure some of the more vocal parts of the fandom would be upset if they were phased in the reboot. Maxi's anachronistic pseudo-Elvis Presley aesthetic, Taki's bright latex suit, Ivy's...Ivy in general. The interesting thing about Siegfried is that he himself got a drastic redesign (outside of being Nightmare anyway) with going from a clean-cut blonde knight to a broody, scarred more Guts-esque aesthetic with his signature golden tresses.

In the event that Siegfried and Nightmare are somehow separate and playable in SCVI, would Siegfried have long hair or short hair?

With Siegfried, I think the long hair suits him more, but I wouldn't seeing him with shoulder length hair also.

My personal favorite iteration of Aeon/Lizardman was SCIV with the ribbed frills (not too fond of the winged version...).

It seems like a given that Astaroth of all people would get a drastic redesign (look at SC3 > SCIV) but the rest of them sans Kilik and Xianghua all have unique characteristics that I'm sure some of the more vocal parts of the fandom would be upset if they were phased in the reboot. Maxi's anachronistic pseudo-Elvis Presley aesthetic, Taki's bright latex suit, Ivy's...Ivy in general. The interesting thing about Siegfried is that he himself got a drastic redesign (outside of being Nightmare anyway) with going from a clean-cut blonde knight to a broody, scarred more Guts-esque aesthetic with his signature golden tresses.

In the event that Siegfried and Nightmare are somehow separate and playable in SCVI, would Siegfried have long hair or short hair?
Almost guaranteed to have long hair, as much as I would prefer him with short hair(it always looked better on him).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back