SELLING Soul Calibur Animated Avatars.

Mandy

Yes, a guy.
Here's the deal, I want a Premium Membership for 8WR. I also happen to have a bunch of nifty software in which I can create high quality GIF animations. So, what I'm doing is selling animated avatars of your choice of Soul Calibur animations for just $2 a piece, and the proceeds will be going to my Premium Membership. So think about it like you're donating to 8WR.

Sample of my work:
2.5 MB high res
raphce2.gif

690 KB minimized size
raphce.gif

97 KB avatar approved size
raph.gif

97 KB 96x96 pixel
raph.gif

Depending on how long the clip is (I.E. Raph's entire CE) the quality will drop a bit. If you just want Pyrrha 236B on loop the quality will be much higher. Can also do 1:1 or 16:9 aspect @ 200 px.

If interested please send $2 to kissxmexkillxme@gmail.com through PayPal with your request in the description and your 8WR user name, or private message me.

If someone is feeling generous and wants to pay off all $20 for me I will go ahead and take requests from all Premium Members and go ahead and make them each a custom animated avatar.

Progress: $0__$2__$4__$6__$8__$10__$12__$14__$16__$18__$20
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Attachments

• raphce2.gif
    raphce2.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 758
  • raph3.gif
    raph3.gif
    98.2 KB · Views: 678
Nice! What a businessman!

Talim 1P (in SCII cutscene) doin the curtsy (don't know why she does it but cute it is, haha) when she tells Yunsun it's dangerous/that the sword is evil (before they fight) (about 3:22-3:25):
If you have the game you could get better quality...

From after the kick to end (about :39-:46). 16:9 aspect approved size (if can be done without distorting the image) (max) if possible if not then 4:3 approved size (max):

How much is a yearly premium? Heck I'll pay it off for ya.

Oh, it's Clint, v cool.

Nice! What a businessman!

Hey Talim_JP, I made this real quick. It's a bit larger than the avatar allotted size though. Just wondering if Premium Members have a larger allotted file size? If not I'll be reworking it for the regular size and adjusting it if you'd like any changes.

talim2.gif

talim.gif

Says we should use an image that is at least 200x200 pixels (no other info...)

Looks like bottom one works, top doesn't.

fuck yes!

payment sent :D

~~~

edit: doh ... sorry, could you make it a pixel smaller? ... 8wr says it's too big ... can't be over 97.7 kb T_T;;;;

fuck yes!

payment sent :D

~~~

edit: doh ... sorry, could you make it a pixel smaller? ... 8wr says it's too big ... can't be over 97.7 kb T_T;;;;

theface.gif

There, slowed it down a little bit too.

Can you fix the top Talim one so it works?

And PM me on how much to send (to pay off your premium) and where.

Back