Soul Calibur IV Tournament (Maryland)

Tseuee

[08] Mercenary
Soul Calibur 4 Tournament
Double Elimination
Entry fee is $5
Rules
1. at time of Entry you have to place your name as well as 3 characters you'll be using in the Tournament.
2. you may switch between only 2 of those characters during the winner bracket, the 3rd character will be used for the loser bracket
3. if you lose with one character during the winner bracket you have to go with your second.
4. The rounds will be 3 out of 5
5. the Matches will be 2 out of 3, with the finals being the best of 5

Time of the Soul Calibur 4 Tournament is Nov. 5, 2010
Registration starts at 11am and ends 12pm
Location is
Hagerstown Community College
11400 Robinwood Drive
Hagerstown, Maryland, 21740
Contact number: 301-790-2800
Wambo-Combo Gaming Club

I live like 5 miles from this, I'd go despite the bizarre format if it was at a reasonable time. But Friday in the middle of the day? I have to work, yo. Move it to the night and I'll try to go...

uh that's a pretty strange format...but this is in MD so it's not too far. I'd like to see Jer again but I can't see this turning into anything but a casual session, I just don't think you'll be able to get enough players for an actual tournament. Even saying that, I'm interested so if you change the time so Jer can come I'll try to go. Though I don't want it TOO late cause I work at 7am on saturday mornings (sadface). maybe bubbles and promethius can come or something

Any update on the time for this thing? Start it at 5pm or later and I should be able to make it...

oh crappers lol, that tournament starts at 1PM sorry i can't move the time forward or later, it's what's was told to me by the person is running, i was just asked to post, but i would like to see other people come, would be nice, oh1 you can pick the same character 3 times in a row if you want, sense we never said you can't pick the same character and all

we can't start it later sense it's at HCC and the place does close, we just renting the space and time

Well, it would have been nice to see an SC community that's actually still ACTIVE in Maryland. The place is a distance from where I am. Too bad I'd still be working by 5pm this Friday. [bleh] Even if I miss the registration sign-ups, it'll still be interesting to see how the turn-out will be for this tournament.

if you come that would be cool, you can teach me in person as well as the otehr noobs (me noob for life) how to play

I'll still try to make this. Luckily I don't work on Fridays (i work Sat and Sunday -_-)

there WILL be a TV, system, and game there for it right? if I drive there for nothing I'm gonna be pissed

I'll still try to make this. Luckily I don't work on Fridays (i work Sat and Sunday -_-)

there WILL be a TV, system, and game there for it right? if I drive there for nothing I'm gonna be pissed

oh no way we poor redneks with big monknee for edutacshon

lol
yeah but it would be be on the projector if that's alright, i'm bringing my tv or at least trying to and it'll be on the HDTV that is out in the main lobby, there is 2 CRTVs there but one is small and the otehr is well the color is kinda going for me

Nah it's just that last time i went to a tournament in MD it was one of those UMBC tournaments and Hudathan didn't have a TV/console secured so I didn't get to play SC4 at all. Last thing I want is for every TV to get hogged with SF4 and T6 so that I can't even play.

how is parking? will I have to park in a visitor parking lot or something?

I'll probably get there shortly before 12pm.

Yeah no way I can make this in the middle of the day. Hope it goes well, though. Is there actually a community that plays in Hagerstown? I'd like to get some games in with you guys sometime.

there is a small community in in maryland started by me Tseuee, so far we have 8 people that play, maybe 10 but there's 3 people that play to win, Tseuee would be one of them, Nixon is another and Aeirow would be the third, we gather at Hagerstown Community College around 11am-8pm, keep in mine we still have classes and our classes time does change for some reason, but either way there'll be a player for SC there at all times tho, if not, then it's a slow and it'll be test days, friday-sunday HCC is closes so yeah none there, Mon-thurs. a person is there, i try to make it on Monday and Tuesday, Wensday i'll be there early to help the club set up and then play, please bring your own controllers and/or Arcade sticks, we currently have Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii. Come by and say hi to the new community tho. Tseuee Report complete

Back