Soul Calibur Novels

kyrt

whatever
Daishi just released some interesting information regarding a bunch of novels and guide books. 2 novels of the SC franchise seem to be getting released January 25th 2012 and if I am reading the descriptions correctly seem to take place before the actual plotline of SCV.
http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/goods/title.php?title=s4

I know this has nothing to do with gameplay but I figured some of the people invested in the story of SC might be interested in this info and hell might even buy and translate them for other people to read...because it is very unlikely that they will get a release outside of Japan.

YOU PLANNED THIS!

No, seriously, now the terrible story mode suddenly makes a bunch of sense. They're monetizing the meat-and-potatoes.

YOU PLANNED THIS!

No, seriously, now the terrible story mode suddenly makes a bunch of sense. They're monetizing the meat-and-potatoes.

what's really hilarious is that even the Future Press guide contains backstory for the characters such as

Patroklos' master being Setsuka

Yeah, kinda silly to relegate that to extra reading from a separately sold guide

what's really hilarious is that even the Future Press guide contains backstory for the characters such as

Patroklos' master being Setsuka

Yeah, kinda silly to relegate that to extra reading from a separately sold guide

Wow. That's infuriating.

Back