Soul Calibur V Breast Chart !

It seems like they did but I'm not sure :/ Maybe she's still the same size, but her outfit kinda pushes her breasts down abit

Nope, she is the same size in SCV as before. The obvious change was from SC1-3 to SC4. SC4 more so only because of fidelity in graphics and of course her revealing top and visible under cleavage. I never had an issue with any of her outfits. Seeing how they had the revealing design for SC4 all the way back in the early days of first SC game, I guess it was a matter of time before they decided to use it considering the nature of her dominatrix-esque character. Call it what you want, marketing ploy, fan-service, etc...

THIS. It's so difficult to dress Ivy. Her body structure is very nice but most of the clothes available don't flatter her body type :( So because of that, I end up just doing a recolor for her :/

Totally.

I now make male versions of her and sometimes use her player outfit- i hate that gold catsuit. lol

To be fair though I think since Project Soul has made eye candy for the heterosexuals male and female alike- i think its time that they made the guys bums more individual and get their crotches less asexual.

I'm for equality.

This work for her?
IMAG0368.jpg
(@#$%ing phone camera, I really need a capture device or something)

While I'll admit that most of the costumes I make for Ivy tend to go towards the skimpy route (male brain default setting, what can I say?) I try to get some tasteful ones in myself. I still find it a lot easier to dress her than it is to make a male outfit, I struggle like crazy trying to come up with new outfits for guys that I like.

I've posted this in the wallpaper art section not too long ago but since this is being brought up again, here's my "updated" take on the chart from a different angle using the character models from the game composited in After Effects/Photoshop. Tried to make the image smaller for wallpaper but keeping all the details, it ended up being more of banner layout at a super-wide resolution 4K width.

zDmPmEj.jpg

or if you prefer, a more sharp image without film grain
CKXR2Sw.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason, I always thought Pyrrha had bigger breasts than Cassandra...she's barely behind her aunt so there's not much of a difference.

Back