Soul Calibur V : Comic-Con 2011 Trailer

• Admin
Soul Calibur V's showing at Comic-Con 2011 concludes with this awesome new trailer. Check it out! The big reveal of this trailer is not only how "polished" the game already looks, but at ZWEI's primary weapon "EIN".
Be sure to check out the recently updated http://www.soulcalibur.com as well!
Also remember to stay tuned for reveals at this week's EVO Championships!

slide.jpg
slide2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it IS a big twist in the story and whatever, BUT WTF!!!??? Do it with Taki or whatever and fine, but Sophitia? SOPHITIA!!?? WTF!?!?

You could say that she chose to stand by her Soul Edge infected daughter to its final logical conclusion.

Oh my dear Ivy, how fantastic you look. Like poetry in motion. Natsu looks like a really fun character to play as. It seems Taki has taught her well. That off the wall attack put a big smile on my face.

The game is looking fantastic, even at this early stage. I can't wait to what else they'll showcase at Evo.

Super speculation time: It's seeming pretty likely that Sophitia will return as the new wielder of soul edge (which corresponds well with how the soul edge is now a short sword).

But what about soul calibur? That's also a short sword, right? And we don't know who's using it, right? That means we'll have our holy knight Cassandra save the day by slapping everybody upside down with her shield, right? Right?!

Super speculation time: It's seeming pretty likely that Sophitia will return as the new wielder of soul edge (which corresponds well with how the soul edge is now a short sword).

But what about soul calibur? That's also a short sword, right? And we don't know who's using it, right? That means we'll have our holy knight Cassandra save the day by slapping everybody upside down with her shield, right? Right?!

Or maybe Rothion comes in with an IRON HAMMER OF JUSTICE!!!

LOL, if Cass gets SC!!! I just hope her stupidity will be cured once and for all! But I guess SC makes things worse...
I'll never forget that tale of "Forgive me" and "Forgive me" (eternally re)told by Sieg...

Anybody knows why Ivy stopped aging at 32??
Story reasons they could use:
-She could have become crystalized as in her SC4 ending which stopped her aging.
-She could have randomly invented some kind of anti-age potion (she's supposed to be an alchemist anyway).
-Supposedly she got infected by the soul edge at some point. Anti-aging is probably one of its features.
-Her father is an undead pirate.

Real development reason:
-Her boobs are way too popular for her to start aging.

wow, Zwei impressed me the most. If my current main doen't make the cut, then Zwei will definitely be my main.Assuming he is not going to have bad frames or end up being horrible charater overall. i hope not.

Live streams

10 Viewers
Deyzuna_
Deyzuna_
Playing until I dont want to play (5 minutes)
4 Viewers
LadyKaliMari
LadyKaliMari
Mission mode |ENG/ 18+| ENVtuber |!discord
2 Viewers
RonTheTryhard
RonTheTryhard
SC6 Casuals then Starting Unmetal Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member