Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Screw the characters, it's all about the modes and content. Like seriously characters can always be added via dlc. Modes are rarely a thing in dlc, I wanna see more of those.
It would be nice if there was some advanced training mode that could really make us high level players. A task might be something like: "alternate these 2 high and low moves as a mix up, and when you get the counter hit follow up with this combo".

I’m not like 100% but I think okubo just said the game went gold???
Why would distribution need 2 months to press the discs? Surely it would only take a couple of weeks max? They could have worked extra time on it. And why release 2 months before Christmas? Do people do their xmas pre-ordering up to 2 months in advance? I would have thought 1 month max.

I am in love with Zasalamel's gameplay. I think I will definitely give him a go if and when I get the game and something to play it on. T_T
How is Zas' style characterised? He isn't a zoning character, right?

I am in love with Zasalamel's gameplay. I think I will definitely give him a go if and when I get the game and something to play it on. T_T
How is Zas' style characterised? He isn't a zoning character, right?

He quite is a zoning character , but he is very fast, with huge range and massive attacks. I Love Zasalamel and used him since 3, he is big char but he is fast and that is cool

Just curious, is there any reason in particular that Seong Mi-na's design was based off her pink bonus costume in Soul Blade rather than her SCI costume? I don't hate it, but it seems like an odd decision to me.

Just curious, is there any reason in particular that Seong Mi-na's design was based off her pink bonus costume in Soul Blade rather than her SCI costume? I don't hate it, but it seems like an odd decision to me.
I'm wondering that myself. Most of the other characters from SC1 got revamps of their SC1 1P, with the exception of Yoshimitsu and Voldo. Personally I think I would've preferred a redesign of her SC1 1P than what we got.

Back