Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

the picture of the person with a sword on the left being hwang is false. They have a very distinct type of sword.

It’s just a CAS for X,Raphael or Geralt.

4 DLC blank slots on roster day one.

Attachments

• 6360E968-A3A9-4A9C-BC4D-665659751CFE.png
    6360E968-A3A9-4A9C-BC4D-665659751CFE.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 218
  • 977A898A-2284-44F2-9A22-BE4ED7923051.png
    977A898A-2284-44F2-9A22-BE4ED7923051.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 178
  • 811C741C-994C-4912-A287-3075A768723C.png
    811C741C-994C-4912-A287-3075A768723C.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
the picture of the person with a sword on the left being hwang is false. They have a very distinct type of sword.

It’s just a CAS for X,Raphael or Geralt.

4 DLC blank slots on roster day one.
I am hoping for some surprise icing on the cake with Namco's final reveal before the release. I did notice that Han Myeong's sword does look more basic in design than Hwang and Yun.

What are they waiting to give us the official trailers for Raphael and Cervantes?

Or maybe they are working right now on them? I mean it seems the trailer reveals for Cervantes-Raphael were not even done at this point.

Probably this version of the game was not supposed to be out until Tokyo Game Show (20-23 September). So this is going to be a long month if these were the last official character reveals they were planning...

Otherwise there is no point on dragging it out now that everyone on Internet knews all this. They keep cancelling all youtube videos but here we have the video too on better quality:

Gameplay leak - Or how Bamco fucked it up

It seems they fucked up pretty bad this time.
The more I look into it the more I am sure this was done by a Project Soul angry worker (exworker by now) on purpose.

Bamco deserves this for putting Tira behind DLC wall.
I just feel bad for Project Soul Team.

Last edited:
He is so beautiful !!! *_*
The gestures, the range, the look, i love all !

... Cervantes ? No no... Raphael of course. It reminds me few fencing years, he is so perfect ! :sc2rap3:

I feel guilty sometimes, i wanted so much to know and i'm so happy to know but at same time i feel like the children who opened the gifts Christmas eve, and then daddy Bamco comes back home and he is so sad. Please don't remove the gifts for tomorrow ! XD

We can only hope the guest isn’t in the season pass. And I suspect Hwang and Lizzy could be replaced with Yun and Cassie respectively. Shame about Setsuka and Hilde...

What are they waiting to give us the official trailers for Raphael and Cervantes?

Or maybe they are working right now on them? I mean it seems the trailer reveals for Cervantes-Raphael were not even done at this point.

Probably this version of the game was not supposed to be out until Tokyo Game Show (20-23 September). So this is going to be a long month if these were the last official character reveals they were planning...

Otherwise there is no point on dragging it out now that everyone on Internet knews all this. They keep cancelling all youtube videos but here we have the video too on better quality:

Gameplay leak - Or how Bamco fucked it up

It seems they fucked up pretty bad this time.
The more I look into it the more I am sure this was done by a Project Soul angry worker (exworker by now) on purpose.

Bamco deserves this for putting Tira behind DLC wall.
I just feel bad for Project Soul Team.
It was a deliberate psychological game. Did you not get the Woody the Woodpecker joke? The commentators were mocking us big time... @Dissidia, I get the impression that's how you feel - almost like we've been abused?

It would be a real bummer if Raphael and Cervantes were indeed supposed to be the last 2 base characters to reveal, leaving Namco with nothing to show for 47 days -_-
Except more backlash inducing DLC...

I have no fucking idea what's wrong with some of you.Obviously we have 2 more slots left after Cervantes/Raphael reveal + 1 for CaS and 1 for DLC.

What would be odd is if NPCs in Mi-Na’s story and the generic Lizardmen use girly Xianghua and Sophitia movements.

But Azwel’s placement if this is the case freaking annoys me.

Those Lizards are actually female - boom, problem solved!
Clever girl(s.)

Hwang and Lizzy could always be the last minute reveals. Still seems odd they were mentioned at one point since they'd probably not do well as DLC.

Best case scenario, the game does well enough we can get more DLC. But it sucks that the head honchos are sending it off on its death march.

Back