Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

yyoooo. what if...alongside character creation...they do weapon creation!

b2a36ab628c6961d7a1ce8254e20a3e7.200x209x1.jpg

That seems like a bad idea. Everyone online would just be slapping you with a dick.
But that could happen in a more simple way: let's take Ivy's swords. You could choose the blade, its colors and details; the hilt, its colors and details; and the effects and trails. Example: a purple Alraune hilt with a green Ivy-blade with hearts on it, and yellow trails (Just for the sake of the example, that would be ugly af).

Well, yeah, weapon color customization would be nice. I think I remember being able to do this in 5, like pick the weapon trail color at least but my memory could be failing me.

I also seem to remember being able to customize 2 colors on a weapon but maybe I am crazy. Likely am.

Well, yeah, weapon color customization would be nice. I think I remember being able to do this in 5, like pick the weapon trail color at least but my memory could be failing me.

I also seem to remember being able to customize 2 colors on a weapon but maybe I am crazy. Likely am.
You could do this in 5, but for whatever reason, they restricted you from recoloring 1p/2p weapons. Soul Calibur and Soul Edge, I get, but not the rest.

You could do this in 5, but for whatever reason, they restricted you from recoloring 1p/2p weapons. Soul Calibur and Soul Edge, I get, but not the rest.

Also couldn't recolor Master weapons, which seemed like an odd choice. Would have been nice to recolor them to match recolored default costumes. Then again, black and gold looks good, so eh.

I aslo think the characters model looks good, and easily better than 4 and 5. And more closer to early SC with it having unique touch, tho still crossing fingers for dem 2P outfits.

Well all of this expect Mitsurugi who weirdly and fortunately never get affected by the meh designs in SC4 and SC5, he just kept involving naturally, in SCV Mitsu looked so good and more right while other "meh doll anime" looking characters i was even wondering if it was the same guy that did the 3D mitsu model than the other characters.

Last edited:
Hey since there's no reveal today, so July, August, September and October left until reveal, 4 months for 10 characters, so 2 to 3 characters reveal per month.

Back
Top Bottom