Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Just thought as we have seen Hwang in Mina story and Cassandra in Sophitia story.... Someone accidentally click onto Raphael story for Amy dammit

did someone post a screenshot of Cassandra in Sophs story? if so can someone reply me with it? I've seen Hwang and dont feel like searching thru the last 30 pages I've missed out on

did someone post a screenshot of Cassandra in Sophs story? if so can someone reply me with it? I've seen Hwang and dont feel like searching thru the last 30 pages I've missed out on
02.jpg

There is so much negative vibes coming from the character content of sc6.
My oloptimistic view will be that inferno will take the central spot of the roster. Edge master next to random select and the dlc on the opposite side. Which leaves 2 characters to be unlocked in the base game. Namco have been incredibly cloak and dagger about the characters in the game. With 2 potential unlockable slots withing the game I would like to believe they are lizardman and hwang. With the recent footage of cassandra though I think there is potential for cass and hwang.
That is my 2 pence I could 100% wrong but I'd like to think Namco might pull a positive fast one on the community as a whole. They don't want their title to fail regardless of what the big wigs believe.

I can't help but i'm so in love with Sophitia in this picture, cutie and innocent that wouldn't hurt a DAMN fly or insect
DpPV-PyWkAYWhwI.jpg

Honestly they can save Cass for dlc or whatever. The character isn't unique.

Even though I don't play them, Hwang and Rock are more welcome in regards to the sc1-2 timeline.
If going beyond that then Hilde and Setsuka

Cassandra can be last on that list with her ass moveset... Seriously, can't understand the hype for her. Just dress up Soph

I didn't see it earlier in the thread, but has anyone seen the "Swords and Souls: Rise of SoulCalibur part 1" video Bamco put out on their American YT channel? I was in awe; can't wait for the next part. (Idk how to link vids on tablet, sry)

Despite the leaks and blunders for some of the reveals, I feel like Bamco has been doing great with these kinds of press moves, like the olympic fencer one and these interviews. They're super interesting, and I'm usually not one to watch this type of stuff.

Even though I don't play them, Hwang and Rock are more welcome in regards to the sc1-2 timeline.

Cassandra can be last on that list with her ass moveset... Seriously, can't understand the hype for her. Just dress up Soph

Lol you asking to throw hands with the Cass fans here XD

Pretty ironic to discard Cassandra and then ask for Rock, the most bland and boring character of SC, and most of his moves were taken by Astaroth.

I was browsing through the VGMDB and I came across the official name of the Character Selection screen track: "The Brave New Stage Of History". Was really hoping for "The Stage of History... Retold" but oh well.

Also on the SC6 tracks there is one named Doomsday. Anyone knows what stage it's associated to? Astral Chaos has "Myriad of Souls".

Lol you asking to throw hands with the Cass fans here XD
Lol I know, spices things up a bit haha.

On a serious note, she's not unique at all.
Everyone is entitled to what they like of course etc, but hwang at least is more deserving of a roster spot over Cassandra and her ridiculous ass attacks...pure satire

Back