SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many possibilities for guest characters.

The relationship with Square Enix is good for having Sora to cross-promote Kingdom Hearts III, or Cloud Strife and Sephiroth for the FFVII remake.

Kylo Ren would be good for reusing and merging SCIV's Vader and Apprentice movesets.

Dante was originally planned as a guest for SC3 and Namco has worked well with Capcom getting Akuma in T7.

I'd really like Aranea Highwind from Final Fantasy XV.

Aranea's Soul Charge could be adding some more aerial launcher type attacks, and her Critical Edge, of course, would be her signature attack, Highwind.

Guys, I was watching some of Kilik's gameplay, then I thought about something. What if Tira's Soul Charge Mode is going to be her gloomy mood? I don't know if it would make sense but the fact that Kilik loses health when his Soul Charge Mode is on reminds me of Tira's gloomy mood.

I'm still fairly anxiety-stricken regarding Tira's inclusion. But I would hate this idea, personally -- if PS did it, they would be fairly idiotic. Thank you for inserting, "I don't know if it would make sense" because it really doesn't.

I hope Tira gets a few old-school moves from SC3 that, even if unsafe, would gorgeously expand her Jolly side. And a couple of them, such as her double ring-leap (i.e. SC3 66B+K B+K) are just so visually appealing.

As for guest characters, a Dynasty Warriors character would be fabulous!
. . . But I am here for 2B. Hopefully her sass walk will be included in an ending animation or something.

Last edited:
I'm still fairly anxiety-stricken regarding Tira's inclusion. But I would hate this idea, personally -- if PS did it, they would be fairly idiotic. Thank you for inserting, "I don't know if it would make sense" because it really doesn't.

I hope Tira gets a few old-school moves from SC3 that, even if unsafe, would gorgeously expand her Jolly side. And a couple of them, such as her double ring-leap (i.e. 6B+K B+K) are just so visually appealing.

As for guest characters, a Dynasty Warriors character would be fabulous!
. . . But I am here for 2B. Hopefully her sass walk will be included in an ending animation or something.
First of all, 2Bs walking animation is a work of art and I'm glad to see you're a man of culture who appreciates it.

Secondly, I have a real fondness for visually appealing moves, be they flashy or edgy or playful, I'm a huge fan. I love landing Tira's Jolly 44B, 44K or her backturned B+K. Moves like that are a big part of a character's appeal to me.

Lastly, now that I think about it, having her go gloomy on command completely goes against her unpredictable psychotic nature, so I highly doubt they'll do that.

Why does evil seed Kilik's CE have a multi-hit when he drives kali-yuga into the opponent and causes a ginormous purple shockwave explosion?

Why does evil seed Kilik's CE have a multi-hit when he drives kali-yuga into the opponent and causes a ginormous purple shockwave explosion?
Well, there are hits from it hitting the enemy, the enemy hitting the ground, the damage from the shockwave itself and the damage drom the evil energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back