Soulcalibur data not transferrable!?? Help!

pharaoh03

[09] Warrior
I recovered/downloaded my profile on my new Xbox, and all my game data on Halo Reach transferred. But on Soulcalibur V, none of my saved game data transferred with my profile. Nothing. Is Soulcalibur not compatible with the Xbox slim 4GB's internal memory? Is the data still on the harddrive that it was saved on even though i downloaded my profile on the internal memory?

I can't use my harddrive right now because it's shared with my brother and he's using it. So i figured i'd ask you guys. Scenario is, i got a new Xbox slim 4GB so i wouldn't have to share with my brother. We have a 250GB slim and now that's basically his cus i bought my own. I thought i didn't need to buy a harddrive because i only play Halo Reach and Soulcalibur V. And memory-wise, i indeed don't need a harddrive. But it turns out game compatibility-wise, i DO need a harddrive. You can't use Halo Reach's Theatre feature/mode without a harddrive, and NONE of my SCV game data transferred to the internal memory with my profile when i DL'd it.

So i'm getting a harddrive 2mrrw, but i'm very anxious and want to know asap if my SCV game data is still on the harddrive that my brother is using on his xbox. I figure it has to be, but i don't have access to the harddrive right now so i'm asking you guys. I can just put the harddrive in my new xbox and my game data will be there? I know it's complicated....

Obviously your SCV save data was written on that harddrive, so yeah, it'll still be there. Unless if you want to copy it into another hard drive incase your getting another one, here's what I would do. First, get a USB and configure it on your bro's xbox, copy all your save files on it, take the USB out and plug it in your xbox, and from there you can put all your save files on your new hardrive. Hoped that helped, if not, alert me.

Back