Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Soul Available Now!

Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Soul has been released as a mobile game! Old returning characters include Cassandra, Sophitia, Taki and more! Get your hands on the game today for FREE in the App Store! Witness unique stories unfold before your eyes or battle it out against AI with different varieties of combos!

Collect cards to unlock different elemental attacks including Fire, Aqua, Wind, Light and Dark! Play Unbreakable Souls now by downloading it from the app store! NOTE: The game is only available on iOS systems, sorry Android users! Update: Patch 1.0.2 will be released soon which will bring fixes for a few known bugs.
[media=xenmedio]8107[/media]
screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg

Use powerful combos to defeat your opponents! PvP will soon be available for you to battle it out with friends online! For more information visit the website at: http://www.soularchive.jp/soulus/en/

Have fun 8wayrunners!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no multiplayer.
There will be. They say it on the official website towards the bottom in the New Features to Come section. Also, anyone who has this, is Amy in it? I know no one from SCV is in but I didn't see her in the trailer or screens.

So I accidentally Jeeped my phone and had to get an iPhone. I have this game. It's actually kinda fun. Top-tier strategy seems to be - grab grab grabbity grab.

I actually thought about getting this, but I am going to pass, I would rather have another Soul Calibur game for a console than a phone.

Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that Night Terror is in the background?

I didn't notice until now, mostly because i don't care about this piece of trash side game, but yeah... interesting find, if Night Terror from SCIII comes back for SCVI that'll be funny if anything.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back