Soulcalibur V Art/Wallpapers

Look out world, because here comes Lexia!!

Lexiacopy.jpg

Might I request a .PNG file of the art cut outs for every character at your disposal? I don't know how to get the white background away without taking forever and I'm too lazy to do it the right way, so.. lol

Mine hates me. The Ivy one I have, I spent ALL day one day erasing around her. Tira, I was able to color and remove that, but she's all fuzzy-edged now. I'm far too lazy for this. xD

Forgon, here's my version of your Inferno and Elysium artwork request. Hope you like it.

I do. It has an excellent concept to it. I would continue playing with it, as I do with CAS, since you may find something you really like or find a way to edit it even more. There is a lot to work with this concept and I only wish I was as skilled with image editors as you all are. Either way, I am saving this to my folder.

--Forgon

I do. It has an excellent concept to it. I would continue playing with it, as I do with CAS, since you may find something you really like or find a way to edit it even more. There is a lot to work with this concept and I only wish I was as skilled with image editors as you all are. Either way, I am saving this to my folder.

--Forgon

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.

Ahaha, I'll cut your heart out... 'n' stuff.
Really...Well, I have obtained a set of skills. Skills that even surgeons, physicists, and even well trained assassins know about the human body and how easily I can pinch a nerve, pull a muscle, or worse destroy an artery. Do you really want to challenge me? Over an Elysium/Inferno wallpaper that people might like? GTFOH!

Back