Soulcalibur V Art/Wallpapers

tumblr_m5khu9IxiM1qj5khwo1_1280.jpg
OMFG a picture of Hilde's 22B!? I think I'm in love.

My first wallpaper submitted to this thread.
Made with GIMP.
Based on another image I saw here a few months ago.
I wanted to give it a professional look so I included the namco logo, the scv logo, the character name and her promotional material line, "She who vows to rebuild her homeland".
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! =D
Hilde 2 (resize).jpg

My first wallpaper submitted to this thread.
Made with GIMP.
Based on another image I saw here a few months ago.
I wanted to give it a professional look so I included the namco logo, the scv logo, the character name and her promotional material line, "She who vows to rebuild her homeland".
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! =D
View attachment 20280
Sorry double post could you guys forgive-me =)
Hilde look like is ready to kik some ass and goes hunting down some Raphs i mean vampire of couser i do

Here's something else I was working on. It's designed like an ad for the game, like the Ivy boobs/Voldo ass poster, but not as sexual lol. When it's finalized I'm gonna make it a poster and put it in my room :).
The actual size of the image is 12 x 18'', but I had to resize it to put it on 8wr. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
Hilde 12 x 18 resize.png

Here's something else I was working on. It's designed like an ad for the game, like the Ivy boobs/Voldo ass poster, but not as sexual lol. When it's finalized I'm gonna make it a poster and put it in my room :).
The actual size of the image is 12 x 18'', but I had to resize it to put it on 8wr. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
View attachment 20287
I love it, exellent work.

The back groud reminds me of Masyaf of Assassin's Creed, maybe the one you see in Revelations

Back