Soulcalibur V Art/Wallpapers

Say cheese!
0806121933-1.jpg

Had to resize.. O.O;
Still fucking hot.

*Astaroth crushes cat in his hands and steps on it as he walks away*
*Aeon burns the cat to a crisp* It's not worthy enough to be a meal.
YOU BASTARD!!!
.... what the actual fuck ....
I guess this pretty much explains SCv in a nutshell. (NSFW)
Soul-Calibur-V-General.jpeg
About the Patroklos and Pyrrha one, this is the dialog.
:sc5pyr1:: T-This is wrong..
:sc5pat1: :Pyrrha... Brace yourself
:sc5pyr1: :I can't...
:sc5pat1: :This is Justice!
:sc5pyr1: :I don't ... want this!
:sc5pat1: :Stay down!

I was almost gonna be mad 'cause I couldn't see Talim.

I'm also 99.999999% sure Amy = Viola, so.. (I have a special reason to be sure, though, so I WIN! HAHHH!)

If you took to find Talim, I bet you did not find Greed and Ashlotte. =D

I am also sure that Viola is Amy, but until it is confirmed, Amy is a "lost soul." It's so obvious, I think the project soul is trying to deceive us. =)

If you took to find Talim, I bet you did not find Greed and Ashlotte. =D

I am also sure that Viola is Amy, but until it is confirmed, Amy is a "lost soul." It's so obvious, I think the project soul is trying to deceive us. =)
Well, Viola's style has one of Amy's starting pose/taunt thingies. The orb is on their hand where the sword would be and she's swinging it around and stuffs and at the end of it, she goes into Viola's stance. Funny stuff.

--THIS ONE! She has this one.

But, yeah. If that's not a slap in the face saying "HEY! HEY, OVER HERE! Betch, I'm Amy!", I don't know what is.

Viola is obviously Amy. It's just so obvious that it's stupid. We might as well just have called Viola Violet instead (cookie if you get that reference :3)

Viola having Amy's startup is a little more ...whatever.. than a permanent character adopting a guest character's moves.
oh my god! Viola shares more moves with that Zafina chick from Tekken than anyone else. are you saying that Viola is secretly Zafina? come up with a better argument/point. this one just got countered! :O

Whatever. I'm not saying move. Starting taunt. Just.. shh. Thanks. c;
You mad bro? You're fault for bringing up this stupid topic again in the first place. I'm just tired of people saying "amy=viola" with no proof. I'm a realist. get over it. until i see proof i will believe otherwise. they were created as different people and therefore are different people. don't you watch any mysteries/CSI/Law and Order? Innocent until proven guilty.

Your* and ew.
How exactly are they created as different characters if they used the exact same base they used for Amy to create Viola? They took Amy's style, decided they didn't want they same style, but deleted only what they thought others couldn't see. Viola doesn't trigger it, but Leixia's voice triggers pose xblah whatever and it uses that pose.

Your* and ew.
How exactly are they created as different characters if they used the exact same base they used for Amy to create Viola? They took Amy's style, decided they didn't want they same style, but deleted only what they thought others couldn't see. Viola doesn't trigger it, but Leixia's voice triggers pose xblah whatever and it uses that pose.
this makes no sense. if they wanted to hide some things then why would PS make everything else so similar already? and Viola having the same base as Amy? where's the proof of this? they share 2 moves that are similar. they aren't even the same. they are just similar. if anything look at Zafina from Tekken. if they did use a "base" then it's blatantly obvious who they looked to for the original. but this isn't going to get anywhere. you speculate that Amy is Viola. I see no proof or even any good arguments to support it that out do the arguments that go against it so i don't believe Amy is Viola. Viola is created as her own separate character. just leave it at that until something is said about this issue. no point in getting riled up on something where neither party will budge cause there isn't any factual evidence to support either claim.

Back