Soulcalibur V at Tokyo Game Night on 11/19

Project Soul and Tokyo Game Night will be holding a special event for Soulcalibur V at TGN 30th Night, where there will be 14 hours of Soulcalibur V coverage in two 7 hour blocks, and is taking place at the Clark Memorial International High School in Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan.

The event, which will run from 12PM - 4AM Japan time, will include multiple sessions where the developers will talk about the game, exhibition matches with the development team, and a singles tournament. Further details, local start times, and an embed of the stream can be found after the break.

Date: November 19-20, 2011.
Block 1 Start Time: 12PM Saturday Japan | 4AM Paris | 3AM London | 10PM Friday EST | 9PM CST | 8PM MST | 7PM PST

Block 2 Start Time: 9PM Saturday Japan | 1PM Paris | 12PM London | 7AM EST | 6AM CST | 5AM MST | 4AM PST

Stream Link:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv68077693

[stream=embed]177[/stream]

l_4ec1f41506a6a.jpg

Article
Tournament Thread
Famitsu

Sponsors:
Project Soul
MASTERCUP
Dwango
MadCatz
Razer
Secret Base GAMES
Clark Memorial International High School IT Campus

Personally if something new was going to be revealed, it would have been done before this event. At least with this event on the weekend, the character creation demo next Tuesday, and SCV at NEC should be enough to hold people over until their next reveal if nothing new is shown this weekend. But with the way some people are fiending for SCV, I doubt it.

Hopefully new reveals...
Personally if something new was going to be revealed, it would have been done before this event. At least with this event on the weekend, the character creation demo next Tuesday, and SCV at NEC should be enough to hold people over until their next reveal if nothing new is shown this weekend. But with the way some people are fiending for SCV, I doubt it.
Believe me, if I had the money I'd be there...
I agree with all of you.

On November 14th, Daishi stated on his twitter *in response to someone asking* that there would be a new reveal this month. So it wouldn't surprise me if that took place during this event. *With a new build for the event as well*

Hey I'm just chillin now lmao. Just patiently waiting to place a plaid pattern on Ivy's 1P. These reveals/gameplay/mode showing are good and all but I'd want to have SOME surprises. This is kind of ruining my appetite for the game tbh even though I'm still gettin the game. (Roster Reveals will always be welcome though)

Edit: Also in the last live feed Daishi said he'd make sure the next feed would be in English, so this might be feed we Americans will understand

These reveals/gameplay/mode showing are good and all but I'd want to have SOME surprises. This is kind of ruining my appetite for the game tbh even though I'm still gettin the game.

Lolz, you don't HAVE to keep up with the game, that's your choice :3
I actually had to start ignoring Nintendo because i thought they were giving TOO MUCH information about LOZ: Skyward Sword.... But it's not like they're announcing story elements about Soul Calibur V, so does it really even matter o.O

Lolz, you don't HAVE to keep up with the game, that's your choice :3
I actually had to start ignoring Nintendo because i thought they were giving TOO MUCH information about LOZ: Skyward Sword.... But it's not like they're announcing story elements about Soul Calibur V, so does it really even matter o.O

I feel obligated to cause if I dont I WILL feel isolated in not knowing which character has been announced, the frame differences from certain moves from certain charactera and etc. And besides its something to do lmao

Also in the last live feed Daishi said he'd make sure the next feed would be in English, so this might be feed we Americans will understand

There's no need to double post, just use the Edit button if you want to add on to your original post.

Also Daishi did not say that exactly, nor am I expecting this to be in English since Namco is not running this stream.

You have to pre-order the game.

There's no listed pre-orders for him yet anywhere. I'm holding off until I know for sure as well. I'm sure the above poster understands how, but is also wondering if this will be all stores, or whatever else. There's been no real clarification in that regard.

There's no listed pre-orders for him yet anywhere. I'm holding off until I know for sure as well. I'm sure the above poster understands how, but is also wondering if this will be all stores, or whatever else. There's been no real clarification in that regard.

I knew he was a preorder bonus, but the fact that it hasn't been disclosed WHERE to preorder from is baffling.

Live streams

1 Viewers
blue_beards_ultimate_time
blue_beards_ultimate_time
CAN YOU STOP THE EVIL BLUE BEARD MY VIEWERS GIVE IT YOUR BEST AND HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back