Soulcalibur V coming as a Digital Download!

• Admin
Namco just announced today that Soulcalibur V will be coming as a digital download to both Playstation Network and Xbox Live this Tuesday on April 23. Though this shouldn't really matter since everyone reading this message on this website should already have a copy of the game!

The game will be available at a discounted price at $19.99. So if you haven't picked it up yet, this would be a great time to do so... especially if you don't have it for both consoles. In Europe as well, there will be a "Legendary Edition" for 29.99 which features the game and all available DLC.
SOULCALIBUR™V is coming to Xbox® Live Games on Demand and PlayStation®Store!

The latest entry in the premier weapons-based head-to-head fighting series continues with the epic struggle of warriors in search for the legendary Soul Swords.

SOULCALIBUR™V will be available for 19.99€/19.99$ in Europe, North America, Middle East, Africa and Australasia for download on April 23rd, 2013 on Xbox® LIVE Games on Demand.
It will be available on the PlayStation®Network for 19.99€/19.99$, on April 23rd for North America and on April 24th for Europe, North America, Middle East, Africa and Australasia.
In addition to the stand-alone version of SoulCalibur V is coming to Xbox® LIVE Games on Demand and via the PlayStation®Network, an exclusive SOULCALIBUR™V: Legendary Edition will also be available for download in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australasia for download for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system for 29.99€.

The Legendary Edition includes the full game, plus the additional character Dampierre and the downloadable costumes and armor sets.

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
O chit. imma get beat up. i have a family plz man

Honestly, I don't care where I lumped anyone and that's why I did it. If you fit the bill, check your shit.

Got bored of Calibur? That's cool and all but there are tons of people who also did (SU comes to mind again) who either play other shit or don't play anything at all and don't spend time badmouthing Calibur every chance they get. 'd be great if you did the same.
Ah ignorance is bliss. I bad mouth sc at every chance I get? Um. No. Did I had mouth it in this thread? I don't think so. Are you a dick? Yes. We have that established very well. Also the fact that you seem to be doing this LP versus the world thing here is pretty sad. Just stop. You have a god complex. That's also easily seen. I thought you were a cool dude but that was until you started talking too much. I don't care how good a player you are, if all you do is spawn negatively and act like you this superior person behind a computer screen then I was terribly wrong I my opinion of you. Now write you comment back about how you don't care what others think of you. Man the Internet...

Ah ignorance is bliss. I bad mouth sc at every chance I get? Um. No. Did I had mouth it in this thread? I don't think so. Are you a dick? Yes. We have that established very well. Also the fact that you seem to be doing this LP versus the world thing here is pretty sad. Just stop. You have a god complex. That's also easily seen. I thought you were a cool dude but that was until you started talking too much. I don't care how good a player you are, if all you do is spawn negatively and act like you this superior person behind a computer screen then I was terribly wrong I my opinion of you. Now write you comment back about how you don't care what others think of you. Man the Internet...
He acts the same way in person as he does on the PC. He's pretty funny.

He also doesn't have a god complex. He is one of the nicest guys i've met on this website. He doesn't bitch and moan about dumb shit like 90% of this site either, which you are guilty of doing on multiple occasions.

Yep, big bad LP is out to get you and everyone else.

He also doesn't have a god complex. He is one of the nicest guys i've met on this website. He doesn't bitch and moan about dumb shit like 90% of this site either, which you are guilty of doing on multiple occasions.
Okay. I'm not gonna say I haven't complained about stuff. I don't have anything against you so I'm gonna concede. But it would be nice for him to defend himself. It's not fair having a third party. But I'm sure he's probably a nice guy. But like I said people change when behind a computer screen. If someone were to read his recent post and not know what type of person he is then I'm sure they would think he's a dick. Where someone like KokoYoshi is a really nice guy no matter what situation you put him in. I'm a nice guy that likes debates. But I'll keep itat that. I try my best to never insult someone. That's too unprofessional and childish. I don't even know how I goixed up in this. Or rather I forget. :P

[/quote]
I'm just gonna say this, if balance is really such a big issue, why is UMvC3 so popular in tournaments.
because its flashy as hell. true talk.

also LP is trolling. let it go at this point. his posts are inflammatory on purpose. it aint even hard to see. he's basically mocking anyone with a dissenting opinion.

"namco is the god of all things. their foresight is uncanny and absolute. anything they did or did not do was "THEIR PLAN" and cannot be questioned, criticized, or ostracized. doing so is clearly a sign of blasphemy, and all who do so are clearly UNWORTHY; wicked, heathens, cretins or all the above. all praise the mighty namco...AMEN"

amidoinitrite????

woot! finally off work and back at home so i don't have to be lazy about typing anymore. so what other stupid sht/arguments/conversation can i take place in. i'm in a good mood.

wait...

are we still on the same one?

:D i remember that. i think it was more shock than anything for me. but i didn't claim to be a good player. everyone shoved that sht in my mouth and were like, "face me then we'll see--blah, blah, blah." and talking about how much i suck at the game. i never talked about my skill in SC5 in that thread. but i was mainly curious as to how Leixia won. i wasn't negative at first. then someone snapped at me so i snapped back. the defense rest.

SCV is available for download via xbox.com right now, should be up on XBL Marketplace any minute. Click here and it should take you straight to the purchase/download prompt.

:D i remember that. i think it was more shock than anything for me. but i didn't claim to be a good player. everyone shoved that sht in my mouth and were like, "face me then we'll see--blah, blah, blah." and talking about how much i suck at the game. i never talked about my skill in SC5 in that thread. but i was mainly curious as to how Leixia won. i wasn't negative at first. then someone snapped at me so i snapped back. the defense rest.

It's so easy to distance yourself from past comments.

It's so easy to distance yourself from past comments.
don't know if that was positive, negative, or a neutral comment...

but it's kinda true. not so much as distancing as almost completely forgetting. but i remember that thread very well. i got ganged up on because i was asking how Leixia, the character won. everyone thought i was bashing the player. then everything got all escalated. yeah, good times. gotta have at least one of those every once in a while.

Live streams

13 Viewers
RareSaiyan_
RareSaiyan_
Latenight Vybez |Back From The Netherrealm|Laptop Charger Broke..|SCVIW/RareSaiyan
3 Viewers
duskybook342150
duskybook342150
💙🙃💋 adult content [18+] and 420 friendly, 🎙️mic optional

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back