Soulcalibur V: Quick Step Tutorial

Today, Namco Bandai released the first of what I hope to be several tutorial videos for Soulcalibur V covering the new mechanics within the game. This particular video covers quick step and appeared during the opening for SCV Live, however in Japanese. I'm glad that they made an English version available on YouTube for people to check out.

If you haven't watched it already in the Media section, you can watch the video after the break or by clicking on the video icon to the right of this post if you are viewing this on our front page.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was quite funny. They should definitely do some more videos like this, covering the various mechanics of the game.

Jabs at the empty "Justice" obsessions of character's never get old.

Isn't QUITE as good a jab as "Justice is what he claims to fight for/but it is a mystery/what does this justice mean/he hasn't got a clue", but still liked that bit.

I love having tutorials showing how you do it and telling you how to do it aswell. Thanks Daishi!

Hopefully this will inspire the 8wr video makers to work hard to create useful and light hearted tutorials, with minimal jargon that drowns out the digestibility of the video.

I'm just happy that the Soul Calibur people aren't too proud to take the piss out of themselves. That was hilarious, and more respect to them for it.

That music at the very end of the video, must get that for phone's ringtone.

Live streams

6 Viewers
FuzzyCatGirl
FuzzyCatGirl
Thirsty Thursday!! Good vibes, fun games, big smiles. Stay thirsty my friends! =P
1 Viewers
diabloriscart93
diabloriscart93
ScVI:Le legendaDeSoulEdge&Soulcalibur01
1 Viewers
scrillaxus
scrillaxus
Welcome to Scrill's Lair

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member