Soulcalibur VI Petition

Do you support an update for SCV and/or SC6?

• Yes

Votes: 249 97.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
Hey guys. So, after looking at all the updates and releases they have been doing for Tekken, DOA, SF, Smash, Lost Swords, etc, I figured that it's about time WE (the main SCV make) get something as well. They have time to create swimsuits and thongs for Pyrrha, they should have time to put DLC characters or patches as well.

With that said, I would like to get the entirety of what's known as the Soulcalibur community and tweet to @hoshino_calibur, @Harada_TEKKEN, @JKartje or Namco for a patch, update, or DLC to the mainstream game. We deserve some support as well. I know the French, German, and Japanese community are willing to support this too once this "movement" gets started. You can tweet for a whole new game if you want, the point of this is to speak up for something, unless you're all ok with letting Lost Swords have everything.

Namco can ignore a few people, even a handful, but they can't ignore an entire community across countries reaching out to them for this. Will you guys support this?

fk SC6, I don't want a full-game with more enjoyable modes, complete story and good character development...I want more boobs and bikinis

you've got my vote btw

Seeing that SC5 has been around for too long w/o any updates I think its not worth the money and effort to update SC5; I'd rather they focus their full effort on a brand new SC game and hopefully they do it better than last.

Waaaat? I was around for the life of sc2. The tournaments back then were no bigger than they are today. We still have a healthy competitive player base so I don't see how its dead by any standards.
I agree with you. I think it's just the lack of new blood.

Wonderful idea, but you guys are tweeting the wrong account. Hoshino's account is nothing more than an adbot now. Try tweeting https://twitter.com/JKartje (Bandai Namco Community Manager) This is the same guy who expressed his support for the SC side-tournaments at EVO. I'm sure he would listen to what we have to say.
I wouldn't say it's an adbot, he just copy n pastes the same stuff over and over again. I'm sure he'll at least see all these tweets being sent his way.

Last edited:
To be honest, I just want the unreleased DLC to be released.

Let's move on from SCV and look forward to SCVI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back