[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

http://evo2012.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/index.html

Time to prepare. I likely fight Something Unique, BlackMamba/Linkrkc, Hawkeye, Kayane, Ramon/RTD, and then who ever is the best of Section C and Section D if I keep winning.

so whats the points for? can use them to place yourself on bye pool place?
Yeah they're points you get for placing in Road to Evo majors. Norcal Regionals is where I got my points. You had to have made top 8.

The more points you get, the better seed you get. Notice the pools with the top seeded players in them get a bye in their section's top 8 bracket. You're also less likely to face an opponent of a high seed in your pool if you also have a high seed.

so whats the points for? can use them to place yourself on bye pool place?

They are "seeding" points. When you place well at a major tourney or course you get more points. The more points you have the more likley you wont have to deal with being in the pools. You just go straight to the top 8 or whatever

http://evo2012.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/index.html

Time to prepare. I likely fight Something Unique, BlackMamba/Linkrkc, Hawkeye, Kayane, Ramon/RTD, and then who ever is the best of Section C and Section D if I keep winning.

Yeah they're points you get for placing in Road to Evo majors. Norcal Regionals is where I got my points. You had to have made top 8.

The more points you get, the better seed you get. Notice the pools with the top seeded players in them get a bye in their section's top 8 bracket. You're also less likely to face an opponent of a high seed in your pool if you also have a high seed.
Luckily for you, none of them use Patroklos. ;D

Saw that you were in my pool Xeph and now you are not. I got Cali Jared, a few international players in my pool and HouseofMC. Everyone else I've never heard of including the international comp. Gotta play more...

my pool is all sorts of fun. i got og japanese maxi, oosaka. his ghost data is in scv quick battle, im gonna beat the shit outta that to build my confidence.

my pool is all sorts of fun. i got og japanese maxi, oosaka. his ghost data is in scv quick battle, im gonna beat the shit outta that to build my confidence.

dude I saw ur bracket, u have a really tough pyrrha in ur bracket, I dunno how u r gonna make it out alive!!

Ok, we're having a monday night casuals at the card shop in Bellflower for sure. I will provide at least 1 set up of ps3/asus monitor for SCV. You guys are more than welcome to bring your own set up if you want.

I'll make an official announcement later today.

Monday June 25th
7pm - midnight
FREE! No fees or anything.

Hopefully some of you can make it. If there's good interest, we'll start hosting saturday tourneys too for you guys if you want!
i went to this tonight and didn't see a darn single soul calibur player. i was pretty upset that i was hoping to get some good practice in and then found myself trying to get a trophy that i don't care about because i felt i had to make the most of my time driving there. so i probably won't be going unless i know others are going for sure.

People can come over tonight just let me know if anyone wants to play. But if its only like 1 person thats not really worth it. Is there some place we can play as a group?

Whoooaaa I got moved to pool D23, just spent an hour figuring out who I'd be playing, fuck.

Me saying I dodged a bullet would be an understatement. LOL!

So they replaced you with Justin Wong. So I have the chance of facing him assuming I do ok for my first two matches (Or if he doesn't get knocked into losers early).

Saw that you were in my pool Xeph and now you are not. I got Cali Jared, a few international players in my pool and HouseofMC. Everyone else I've never heard of including the international comp. Gotta play more...
I have you projected as having an easy time until you run into Keev after you win your pool. Fuck em up!

Well I need to work on some Anti-Mitus and Anti-Natsu before EVO so I can advance far enough to get bodied by Mateo.

Back