[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Man... I'm mad I proved the nay sayers correct... I'm also mad I proved the people rooting against the home team correct. But I still wanna play against Jaxel. He talked all that good stuff online, I'll happily fly to the east coast of bring him here and we can money match for whatever stakes... I want 8WR...

Reactions: LP
Man... I'm mad I proved the nay sayers correct... I'm also mad I proved the people rooting against the home team correct. But I still wanna play against Jaxel. He talked all that good stuff online, I'll happily fly to the east coast of bring him here and we can money match for whatever stakes... I want 8WR...

hey man I was still rooting for you, I watched both your sets, it was the outcome nobody wanted, but the reality is socal has not practiced enough, but lets not let our salty wounds heal, I want us to be the stronger coast for super sc5

To tell you the truth. So what if we havent practiced... This is our house. At no point should we be okay with or wanting someone else to take it. If you win it you win it, but the point of wanting someone else to take our spot is still unacceptable. During the build up to the event folks where like I cant win... or there is no hope. Dudes layed down mad yellow bellied. Im mad at that, I honestly feel folks are mad sissy-fied. Sack up and beast. Why play anything if you just give up before playing. Rocktapus went it, Sojoro went in, everyone who showed up did. But dudes werent defeatist. They werent rooting for someone to take the spot. We lost it, I lost it, and I'm mad at that.

Haha! I see. My advice, don't take it to heart, it's not like shit is being talked by someone who's done any kind of damage- or has tournament results rivaling Salmon's.

I will say, if this beef does get grilled, I'll put 20$ on Salmon. Any takers?

Haha! I see. My advice, don't take it to heart, it's not like shit is being talked by someone who's done any kind of damage- or has tournament results rivaling Salmon's.

I will say, if this beef does get grilled, I'll put 20$ on Salmon. Any takers?

I'll bet on Salmon too though...

I bet on jaxel tucking his tail between his legs and never acknowledging either his shit talking or this challenge

Personally I kinda want the "Jaxel is Calibur King" challenge to happen... but eh. Either way it goes, SBO hopes for an American arent over yet. I am going to Japan for vacation. I will be around to be a tourist and picture taking and stuff anyways. Soo last chance qual! I take the spot, get some nice ol' American revenge, and get hype for the country. Well thats the hope at least. We lost the spot, cant get mad at the girl for doing it, heck I would if I could, though I was mad salty for losing. And dudes not showing no support. ^_^; So SoCal, whats the plan now. We got players that are close, new players in SD. Players that can't leave the house, (noface >:) ) and I wanna get some more games in. Whats the business now.

I say since you are getting there early, get as many games in with the japanese/international players. I think you can learn a hell of a lot more in a couple days of games with them than anything around here imo. Or, if you have extra funds, go to chicago/ny/atl before sbo and get in games with a more energized sc community.

Hmm... I aint got the guap to get to the east coast but i will try to play as much as i can with everyone in japan. I wonder if Ken I is playing? Let me look up the Japan Thread.

True but we need to get some games in the region. I hope we can get some meetups running like on this weekend or something.

Back