[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

i get what you mean. but inspiration has to come from somewhere. If i'm a football player i'm gonna look up to a good football player ain't i? or is that not what people do. I'm an artist and i look to other artist for inspiration and even try to mimic a little bit of their styles. the style as a whole is still mine but it has a little hint of the one i love so much. i'm a fan of some artist works. i'm a fan of Kayane and Keev because they use characters that are entertaining to watch and i happen to use the same ones. i hope you get what i'm saying.

i played football yeah there was player i thought was good but i was just as good its like u respect the skill not look up to them like there ur hero or something hes a man just like u

i am a fan of my girl as well, and therefore by proxy xeph as well, btw OMG XEPH WILL U SIGN MY EYEBROWS?! just pluck them into the shape of your signature

seriously though, on the real i dont see why anyone would look up to someone they would call a traitor, sounds like the pot calling the kettle black when they betray their own beliefs
only bitch nigs pluck.

dude, you are my hero. Forget Kayane. She's a traitor for dropping Leixia to pick up a high tier character. We stick with Leixia not because of tiers but because we feel at home with her.

Tiers are for queers :D
lol

Reactions: IRM
only bitch nigs pluck.

lol

*sob* my idol has shat on all my hopes and dreams, ya well i never liked u anyway! youre a traitor for dropping astaroth, and switching to a top tier character like pyrrha, what kind of tier whore uses her anyway?!

*sob* my idol has shat on all my hopes and dreams, ya well i never liked u anyway! youre a traitor for dropping astaroth, and switching to a top tier character like pyrrha, what kind of tier whore uses her anyway?!

Um Roth is a top tier character ppl just don't know how to use him like I do...

Y'all getting off topic of what day y'all niggas wanna come down an get roll up Saturday or Sunday

Um Roth is a top tier character ppl just don't know how to use him like I do...

Y'all getting off topic of what day y'all niggas wanna come down an get roll up Saturday or Sunday

ya lets have the meet on saturday yo, ya'll can have kayanes autograph signing on sunday lol

Well we can do Saturday an ill get revenge for guys later cuz it seem I'm the only one beating her in south Cal lol

well, i wanna have a chance to meet Kayane but that's just me. and Sunday would be more open for me anyway. but like i said that's just me. I doubt the fate of this is on my shoulders.

Its probably gonna Sunday just talk to Tommy he wants Sunday an he was bout to call y'all to see what's up

well, i wanna have a chance to meet Kayane but that's just me. and Sunday would be more open for me anyway. but like i said that's just me. I doubt the fate of this is on my shoulders.

Well u should whant to have a chance to meet me...

SAN DIEGO CASUAL GONNA BE ON SUNDAY

3806 fairmount Ave #130 San Diego 92105 CA

Back