[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Everyone should just play Pat. Not apat, but just a regular pat will do. My god that was. Sorry Siegfried-sama.

Unfortunately due to work, I cannot make it out to Super tonight. Maybe I can once school starts, but that'll be a hassle as well.

Oh, scratch that lol I can play by myself at home -_-

i meant as in youd be early, lol but i cant speak for others, im the type of dude who gets there 10 minutes after the tourney starts after having called someone to sign up for me

i meant as in youd be early, lol but i cant speak for others, im the type of dude who gets there 10 minutes after the tourney starts after having called someone to sign up for me

I'm the type who doesn't want to drive an hour in traffic only to not even enter anything :p I was kind of on the fence about coming anyway though. This game is not exactly popular these days unfortunately...

I'm the type who doesn't want to drive an hour in traffic only to not even enter anything :p I was kind of on the fence about coming anyway though. This game is not exactly popular these days unfortunately...

I'll be there early as I'm signing up for both MK and Soul Calibur so we kan get games in before the tournament. If Krayzie makes it, I'm sure he'll get games in with you too.

there is gonna be a tourney, trust that, it might be a 7 man tourney lol but there will be one, however i dont know what time all are gonna be arriving

I'll be there by 1:00 or 2:00 for SSBM, but I'll drop SSBM casuals for SCV casuals if people are there already.

It'd be nice if Tommy and/or NFK or even SD could make it! A tourney win doesn't feel like a win without you guys.

Back