[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Sir Alex J.
-What up Scum! :) So its currently in the TBD portion of games. Equal chances of being there and not. And seeing as super is still hosting SC as long as we show up then it can raise the chances of it being there but we, SoCal WHICH INCLUDES SD, would have to actually get out of our houses and play and support.
So TFOG, glad you want to get some games. Ill be at Super every friday till they kick us out, also Sojoro is playing and SPman will get down also. So anyone that wants to come down show up and lets get some games in.
Time to get back on practice mode.

Didn't get to play any SCV last Friday because all the setups were taken. =(

I won't be there this Friday, but I will be next Friday. I'll probably get there at around 9pm.

Man I had SC in my bag but no one said anything as I brought my setup to super so I just popped in the Tekken. Oh wells too bad I didnt get to meet you TFOG.

SCR is around the corner and it seems that we got some out of state comp that are looking to take our cash. Get that practice game up folks. Our economy is bad, cant just be giving our CA money away to everyone. Practice this friday at super and/or anywhere else folks want to session.

Man I had SC in my bag but no one said anything as I brought my setup to super so I just popped in the Tekken. Oh wells too bad I didnt get to meet you TFOG.

SCR is around the corner and it seems that we got some out of state comp that are looking to take our cash. Get that practice game up folks. Our economy is bad, cant just be giving our CA money away to everyone. Practice this friday at super and/or anywhere else folks want to session.
When is SCR?

Alex, you going? I might be able to make it. If not, we can do NCR if they have Calibur still.

Oh, and by Jan 10th, I'll be 21 yrs of age.

I am heavily thinking about going. Looks like there is plenty of interest in Norcal to go down there also. I have a feeling NCR might not have it.

What is that? is that a tournament? where and when? can I go too? D:

SCR = Socal Regionals, it's pretty much the biggest tournament in Socal. I think you should go, the more people the better. Especially if you have interest in other fighters, a lot of great players from other games with be there also. http://www.facebook.com/events/548436501848759/
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...ls-2013-jan-18-20-irvine-ca-irvine-ca.172172/

Also, I don't know how much good it will do but I think someone should put up a tourney thread on 8wayrun. If no one is willing, I'll make one.

I am heavily thinking about going. Looks like there is plenty of interest in Norcal to go down there also. I have a feeling NCR might not have it.

SCR = Socal Regionals, it's pretty much the biggest tournament in Socal. I think you should go, the more people the better. Especially if you have interest in other fighters, a lot of great players from other games with be there also. http://www.facebook.com/events/548436501848759/
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/jan-18-2013-socal-regionals-2013-jan-18-20-irvine-ca-irvine-ca.172172/

Also, I don't know how much good it will do but I think someone should put up a tourney thread on 8wayrun. If no one is willing, I'll make one.
I'll let you know if I can make the trip once we get closer towards the set tournament date. Also, glad to hear more norcal heads want to make it, too. SoCal VS NorCal will be good.

Let me know if you decided to. It'll be a WC thang.
I'll tell you right now, unless something comes up I'm at 70/30 for going right now. Especially after reading their accommodations. Shit is cheap and they got that shuttle bus so it'll be easy to get places. I'll definitely let you know.

Let the bidding begin on th SCV SCR Edge Master 3M's ( Mirror Money Matches)

If I go, for sure edgemaster MM. I also need my beer match vs Spman.

SCR huh? Hmmm, never been to SoCal before. I'm thinking I better make that trip before I leave this beautiful coast at least once huh?

Would be great to see you again Greatone, you good people.

Back