[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Alright, since Tommy has been a lazy bum I guess I'll do it.

For those of you who don't know, we (SoCal) are having a gathering at Super Arcade (1211 N Grand Ave, Walnut, CA 91789 ) on August 10th (Saturday) at 2PM. Now, I have not made "reservations", I just called and asked if I could bring a set up, to which they said I didn't have to, all I needed was my controller and $5, but we're bringing our own systems and games just in case, all SA would be providing us with are the TVs... or monitors rather, we're just waiting on Tom to do us the favor of telling Aris that we're all going to be there.

So... Tommy boy?

Just saw it. The King Salmon Bums bus is back in effect. Got 2 more spots open to make it. Chargin gas monies though.

I have to say that the 1337lounge event was pretty amazing. I think it was perhaps the best bonding moment for the local community. That 10 win streak tournament is definitely a challenge but it was hella entertaining. Looking forward to the next SC or just gaming event from 1337lounge.

Sorry for the late post.

Super Arcade tomorrow
Potential stream happening
Money Matches will have priority on stream, IF we stream.
Revin will need to bring a USB headset so we can have commentary.

Also my ride situation is iffy.

I have to admit I had pretty low expectations for the 1337loungelive tournament but damn they really outdid themselves! We had lots of hype in most of our matches (Rocktapus Vs Tomahawk was amazing!) , and Tomahawk's commentary was very entertaining. The 10-win streak money roll challenge was also a very good idea.

I also apologize for posting late lol. See you guys at Super tomorrow!

Back