[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

We will have to find somewhere to play at. The place Im gunna be staying isnt gunna work I dont think. I got the game though, so anyone who has a PS3 will work.

You should have really came to FSAK. 2 days straight of nothing but Calibur. Even at 4AM people were still playing games. Now that's it's over, I'm bored too. Calibur has ruined my life :-(

Hey guys. I didnt want to create a thread here yet, because im not sure how active SoCal is on SC4.

Anyhow, I am going to start hosting UMK3/SSFIV casuals, and for any of you looking for a location to set up, just let me know and we can possibly work something out. I am open to all games within the fighting game community, and Soul Calibur being one of my favorites, I would definitely be open to having a SC4 set-up.

Here is the thread for you guys to check out. If there is any interest, please send me a message here, or on TYM. I posted pictures of the place, and some other details.

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?1580-Test-Your-Might-ComicBook-UMK3-amp-SSFIV-Club

We will have live-streams, tournaments/ranbats/casuals.

Yeah, it looks pretty bad.

I guess I'll have to wait until SC5 comes out? lol

I'll definitely pick that game up. Anyway, for those of you want to come through, just hit me up on SRK or TYM so I can add you to the list. I'll definitely come back here for SC5... lol

damn, that's a shame, I really would have loved to go but you say it's every Friday, see I get out from school at 6PM and that place of yours is two hours away...so yeah

damn, that's a shame, I really would have loved to go but you say it's every Friday, see I get out from school at 6PM and that place of yours is two hours away...so yeah

That sucks.

We will always be here if you're ever able to come. Just send me a PM.

We will begin to host tournaments soon, maybe we can randomly have them on different days. I'll have to talk to my buddy, who is helping me organize these events. I'll keep everyone posted.

So now that there's a new Soul Calibur team workin on the next installment, maybe we should get some meets going again, you know, to keep sharp?

So now that there's a new Soul Calibur team workin on the next installment, maybe we should get some meets going again, you know, to keep sharp?

Yeah you dirty slut. Come on down with signia and come mash up on my face!!

Signia you got a capture card? Thought maybe we can record a few. If not I got a HD camera. Guess that would be fine.

HRD

I'm not sure if I can go or not. It would probably be way more likely though if I could pay somebody to give me a ride. As it is right now, I don't have my own car.

Back