[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

WNF? Damn... Its so crowded in there, are you sure? They are already hosting AE, Marvel and SFxT soon.

If they have it, I'll definitely be there.

Anybody near the inland empire?...been lookin for some good offline competition. I'm near fontana and San Bernardino. About 30 minutes from LA and hacienda heights

Hey, I'm a player from Orlando Florida, In town till Friday. (LA) West Hollywood, West LA/Beverly Hills

Are there any sessions going on, or any players who wanna just play someone from the east coast?

-EDIT-
Adding my Cell number, since I won't be immediatly by a PC.

(551) 804-6614
Call or Text it's always on me.

So I still don't have a car. Can't afford insurance.

If anybody is planning on going to Super Arcade on fridays for Aris' SoulCalibur 5 tournaments, and Buena Park isn't too much of a detour, I'll pay $40 for a ride to and from.

Just throwin this out there......

Im having a gathering at my place friday after the release of the game. So far I got 5 people rolling up including but not limited to, Duragon, Duma and myself and a few new players.

If by some weird reason someone is gonna be in the neighborhood, stop on by, yall are encouraged to come. Should be a nice sized gathering

HRD

Just throwin this out there......

Im having a gathering at my place friday after the release of the game. So far I got 5 people rolling up including but not limited to, Duragon, Duma and myself and a few new players.

If by some weird reason someone is gonna be in the neighborhood, stop on by, yall are encouraged to come. Should be a nice sized gathering

HRD
I'll probably go to this if I have some gas!
I'll be coming from the northern side I guess, so I'll be passing Buena Park, Irvine, and Mission Viejo, if anyone wants a lift!
I only ask for $10 of gas for round trip. (to HRD's house and back)
Got a Mazda3 sedan 5 seater, so it's a small ride. :P

I'll probably go to this if I have some gas!
I'll be coming from the northern side I guess, so I'll be passing Buena Park if anyone wants a lift!
I only ask for $5 of gas.
Got a Mazda3 sedan 5 seater, so it's a small ride. :P

Fuckin sweet. My wife will have other girley parts to gab to!

Ill include you in the PM I got going

also: My son (HRJ) will also be in attendence, so drinkin and smokin and stuffs needs to be done with discretion!! Its not like its banned, just dont be dumb with it!!

Lets show these Nor-Cal punks what the real gangstas of So-Cal are like!!

HRD

Fuckin sweet. My wife will have other girley parts to gab to!

Ill include you in the PM I got going

also: My son (HRJ) will also be in attendence, so drinkin and smokin and stuffs needs to be done with discretion!! Its not like its banned, just dont be dumb with it!!

HRD
At what time are you thinking of starting this shindig? I would suggest MAYBE past rush hours so it wont be hell to get there.

At what time are you thinking of starting this shindig? I would suggest MAYBE past rush hours so it wont be hell to get there.

Well....Im actually taking that particular friday off work just for this occasion. (I was gonna take it off anyway rather people came or not) But someone brought up the idea and I rolled with it.

I dont care what time. Ill be home ALL day doing nothing but playing scv. Yall wanna cruise by early afternoon or after rush hours is cool wit me!!

Well....Im actually taking that particular friday off work just for this occasion. (I was gonna take it off anyway rather people came or not) But someone brought up the idea and I rolled with it.

I dont care what time. Ill be home ALL day doing nothing but playing scv. Yall wanna cruise by early afternoon or after rush hours is cool wit me!!
hmmm...smart idea. I'll request it off of work too if I can help it!

Back