Spawn Points 3rd Bi monthly

mizu-kitsu

[10] Knight
Fun tourney, the turn out would have been better if CERTAIN people didn't make last minuet drop out!! J/K here are the results:

SF4

1: Zucco (Dictator)
2: TehEarl (Rufus/Claw)
3: Jer (Rufus)
4: Brian (Boxer)
5: Eltho (Akuma)
5: DMbrandon (Seth)
7: Rico (Abel)
7: njurypoker (Blanka)
9: Mizu-Kitsu (Sakura)
13: Becker (Akuma)

SC4

Donkey (X)
Jer (Rugi)
eltho (Setsuka)
rico (Voldo)
Mizu-Kitsu (Mina)

Malice and Ramon, you better have a good excuse for not showing up!!!!

This is unexpected. Everyone is using different characters than I thought they would, like Eltoshan with Mitsu and Jer with Setsuka. Ramon's excuse is probably that he's broke.

This is unexpected. Everyone is using different characters than I thought they would, like Eltoshan with Mitsu and Jer with Setsuka. Ramon's excuse is probably that he's broke.

LOL opps that was a mistake, FIXED!

you where missed BTW braw!

I wanted to come but the family won't leave me alone so I can play SC4 in peace on my weekend after I had to work my ass off the whole week. I wasn't free until after 5PM, so I went to practice with the Philly crew. Not that I like making excuses, but family>SC4 unfortunately. :-(

I wanted to come but the family won't leave me alone so I can play SC4 in peace on my weekend after I had to work my ass off the whole week. I wasn't free until after 5PM, so I went to practice with the Philly crew. Not that I like making excuses, but family>SC4 unfortunately. :-(

That's understandable dude, no worries.

BTW folks, we might start doing monthlies from now on so I will make the thread in the tourney section soon.

i had nobody going to go with...and no ride...sorry fellahs! congrats to placers

This was definitely fun, especially the SF4 tourney, with everyone right around the same level and playing a healthy variety of characters. Made for some great matches. Good games all around.

We really need to find some more SC4 players somehow. Why will the Smash players play SF4 but not SC4? That makes me sad.

Oooh oooh money match results:

ft 3, $1 - Jer (Sagat, Rufus, Ryu, Zangeif, FLOWCHART KEN) def Eltoshan (Shoto Army and Boxer) 3-2. Flowchart Ken is the truth. Jumping HK, Shoryuken!

This was definitely fun, especially the SF4 tourney, with everyone right around the same level and playing a healthy variety of characters. Made for some great matches. Good games all around.

We really need to find some more SC4 players somehow. Why will the Smash players play SF4 but not SC4? That makes me sad.

Because the concept of a third dimension and side stepping, and an 8-way-run ect. is completely foreign to those people. We where lucky to get TWO SSB players to play something else. -_-;

We have the same problem up here with everyone. We've found a ton of new people for SF4, but nobody wants to stick with Calibur. Anyone that tries just gives up and never shows again. =(

Back