Streetlight Manifesto!

RajinnX

[08] Mercenary
Let's talk about how awesome they are.

And if you've never heard of them, go look them up on youtube. You won't regret it!

Pure awesome.

Im still on the fence as to whether "Somewhere in the Between" is better than "Everything Goes Numb".

Somewhere in the Between is better than Everything Goes Numb, and I didn't think any ska album would EVER top that one but SitB did.

Fucking amazing band. Five stars.

Woot SM fans unite!

I'm going to go see them for my first time 2/11, I'm more psyched than I could possibly put into words.

I think Whitey still likes Everything Goes Numb better, and I've got things I like about both albums. Got a chance to go see them live with Chuck in NJ, awesome show. You're gonna have a good time at that one, man.

On a side note, I'm surprised people in Singapore have heard of them, lol.

To be honest, I'm like the only one I know who likes them openly. I know a lot of people here like Catch 22 but I've never come across someone who likes Streetlight as well. Which is kinda weird I guess. Haha.

Then again, I've always been considered a little weird by most people. One of my goals in life is to see them live before they break up. Lol.

To be honest, I'm like the only one I know who likes them openly. I know a lot of people here like Catch 22 but I've never come across someone who likes Streetlight as well. Which is kinda weird I guess. Haha.

Then again, I've always been considered a little weird by most people. One of my goals in life is to see them live before they break up. Lol.

Try to get in touch with NJ people, Chuck can definitely tell you when a show is going down, I'm sure they play fairly often in NJ anyway. And then you can try to get games in with the other NJ players as well, maybe even schedule a monthly around it.

Of course this requires a lot of money, I'm sure haha.

I am a HUGE Streetlight fan and both Somewhere in the Between and Everything Goes Numb are brilliant albums.

I was in a ska band in St. Louis and we were gonna open for Streetlight once at their creepy crawl show. But due to extenuating circumstances they're tour skipped St. Lou. Not all was lost, we opened for I voted for Kodos at another show that week. Dave Mathews was playing that weekend too and our bassist went to see HIS show hahaha.

Oh man, i miss the days of being in a band.

I am a HUGE Streetlight fan and both Somewhere in the Between and Everything Goes Numb are brilliant albums.

I was in a ska band in St. Louis and we were gonna open for Streetlight once at their creepy crawl show. But due to extenuating circumstances they're tour skipped St. Lou. Not all was lost, we opened for I voted for Kodos at another show that week. Dave Mathews was playing that weekend too and our bassist went to see HIS show hahaha.

Oh man, i miss the days of being in a band.

Dayum, thats pretty BA man. I've always wanted to be in a ska band, I've even considered picking up the sax for it just cause you can't move around much when your playing the drums in a ska band.

And besides...

I gotta gun in my hand but the gun wont cock...

They sound a good bit like Reel Big Fish, pretty cool. As far as punk/ska goes I prefer Operation Ivy, though (they're a bit heavier imo) Anyone else?

Of course this requires a lot of money, I'm sure haha.
Someday. Lol. Someday.

I don't really hear the Reel Big Fish connection. But Operation Ivy is definitely awesome. Though I must ask. Am I crazy if I generally find Common Rider to be more enjoyable to listen to than OpIvy?

The_landslide said:
Jaxel doesn't like them? What music does he listen to?
you had to ask

if it was japenese he'd like it. Dont get me started on siam shade.

and yeah. I think everything went numb is a hair better than somewhere in the between. Sometime this week i'll get some of the pics off my cell phone from their last show.

I caught toms pick at the lost show to, then i lost it.

while we're on the topic of awesome ska band check out suburban legends and the supervillains

Saw these guys open for streetlight. its pretty rediculous.

Ya Suburban Legends is pretty legit, also the Mad Caddies ain't bad, no SM or RBF but still good.

Yes Mad Caddies rule.

The Forces of Evil

Skamikaze Pilots

Omg i love ska.

I hate Less than Jake though...... can't stand their wanna be ska asses.

EDIT: I FORGOT ORE SKA BAND ZOMG I LOVE SKA

Back