Super Bowl 50 predictions

KnocKturnaL

[08] Mercenary
Heh there guys & girls. I was just curious as to what you think will happen in today's big game between the Carolina Panthers & the Denver Broncos? Please share your predictions below.
I think the Panthers will crush the Broncos 45-24!

I noticed a hold on Ginn Jr. that wasn't called, but overall that wouldn't had made much of a difference. The Broncos made me eat my words today! That defense was tenacious! It's no wonder they beat Brady twice this season.

I noticed a hold on Ginn Jr. that wasn't called, but overall that wouldn't had made much of a difference. The Broncos made me eat my words today! That defense was tenacious! It's no wonder they beat Brady twice this season.

That wasn't exactly what I was talking about. More that Panthers used both their reviews pretty much immediately. Since the refs kept calling awful decisions vs the Panthers. And ever after one of the reviews, with the play by play showing exactly what happened and the ref being wrong, the refs still went with their decision. And one of those decisions led to the Broncos scoring.

Back