Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

Male Wii Fit Trainer? WTF is this bullshit yo.

Smash_Bros-610x343.jpg

EDIT: This is apparently just an alternate costume for the Wii Fit Trainer... Gender swap for an outfit is pretty impressive, I wonder what other kinds of things they could do with this...

Last edited:
Muh Skull Kid though. Sakurai pls. Pls.

Marth and not Chrom surprises me though, but not too much since Marth is oldschool as heck.

Sakurai is best troll, making us think Kirby is in Mario Kart and shit.

So here's a quick analysis (GIF heavy):

iihioTjSCNTJA.gif

Up special/Recovery
idrQfG6jqhGSJ.gif
ibnzzSzIsc7R4z.gif

That is most definitely Rosalina's Up-Special (recovery). I think that it may be possible to use Luma to attack even though Rosalina can't do anything, but because she can't do anything and it seems Luma copies what Rosalina does, that theory is probably a bust.

Broken Shit
ibdhafQK2nbzDj.gif
iYVyKXWzKk8YE.gif

Rosalina's Down-Special. Seems pretty crazy. Also has that Wiimote pointer like effect in the Galaxy games, which is cool.

Meteor Smash
iAJHf9EhVcLI2.gif

Dat ring. Rosalina doesn't have to make direct contact to hit someone with it.

Viola Orb Kappa
iMcsuALFJqfUb.gif
iPD5LElSDx5Hi.gif

I think this was fairy obvious, but still pointing it out. Luma makes Rosalina's attacks stronger. The ring attack looks like an Up-Air, while the other is a Down-Smash. The second GIF shows her Grab and Throw, Up-Smash, and what seems to be her Forward-Air.

Luma Orb Tech
i1V9YzyVNVNBC.gif
iuryary1GBrRj.gif
iY5sGCbLBFzYM.gif
ihgREGwvNzrSb.gif
ieNpuofEgsCpW.gif

Seems like Luma is the real hero here. Taking dat charge shot to the face! It seems like it can also mimic your normal attacks ALA Ice Climbers, but notice how it knows to turn back to hit both enemies at once.

The newcomers in this game sure have some creative styles. Can't wait to see how they'll fare in tournaments!

Hey it seems like Rosalina's left handed, or at least uses her wand in her left hand. Slowly, we're taking over the Smash universe! Mwuahaha.

But she looks awesomely awesome. She will definitely be my secondary after Sheik. Those Luna shenanigans seem crazy. Hello Viola of Smash.

When I get this game and my capture card, you could trust me to host live streams on this site. If someone already has a stream I'd like to join. I may have a shot since I'm one of the few people who owns a Wii U.

Hopefully more people will own a Wii U so we can have major tournament scenes and the Wii U sales can skyrocket.

Rosalina making up Skull Kid merely being an Assists Trophy.
Maybe next time you moon-crashing lunatic.

She looks like a lot of fun though, I'm just hoping it isn't literally another Viola for me, in that I liked the look of her but can't get my head around the controlling-two-things-at-once shenanigans. But then again this is SB so it can't be that hard.

Wonder if she'll throw on her MK attire as an alt costume? I can't see the alts just being different coloured Lumas, so I wonder if the other colours represent something else? Damage or a power level or something?

Back