Swords, Shields, And Sparkly Things - FE's CaS Gallery

These are spectacular! Manssandra especially. Seriously though, that Seong Mina's awesome. Love the decorations on the pareo item.

Here's some more SC veterans back from the "dead".

The lovable (or not) gothic lolita that would probably be part of the first recorded case of pedophilia.
SCIV_amy2.png

Also, everyone's favorite immortal token black guy.
SCIV_zasalamel2.png

Viola reports feeling a sense of deja vu upon her cosplay of Amy, Z.W.E.I. says he's still angry he lost all his hair (since bald caps didn't exist back then, did they).

Now here marks a return to good, old-fashioned CaS making. As new costumes for Z.W.E.I. and Viola (since I deleted all my previous 3P's for the zodiac challenge), I took a friend's suggestion and gave Egyptian mythology a somewhat modern twist.

I present to you, Bastet and Anubis.

viola4P_1.png

viola4P_2.png

viola4P_3.png

zwei4P_1.png

zwei4P_2.png

zwei4P_3.png

Fashion Tactic#1: Use patterns Ethnic 9 and Ethnic 10 on metallic equipment along with brownish red tones to achieve a rusty or well-worn look.

Enjoy. :)

Just to keep this fresh, and to give you guys one last hoorah for SCIV, here's some nostalgic outfits to stimulate those somewhat wonderful yet quite unbearable memories with the previous Soul installment.
These were phenomenal. I can't believe I just noticed you updated as well. Lol Cass-Patroklos. And your Sophie-Pyrrha made me tear a bit, she looks amazing! Talim looks really great, and I love Seong Mi-Na's outfit!

I'm surprised someone actually bothered to dig this thread from out of depths of the CaS flood... o___o

Thank you so much for your appreciation, everyone. I'll be updating tonight with some much-awaited work. :3

Now here's a new gimmick post you're all familiar with: modern clothing.

While you all await something fresh and new, here's something to keep you guys busy (I have to go somewhere today so might as well get this out).

formal_patroklos.png

formal_pyrrha.png

formal_ZWEI.png

formal_viola.png

formal_xiba.png

formal_leixia.png

Fashion Tactic#2: For those who still have the School Girl itch, use items Cotton Shirt, Pleated Skirt, Slacks, Chef's Tie, and Leather Shoes to achieve a similar effect.

I love Pyrrha's outfit. Viola's too, so feminine and beautiful! Patroklos and Z.W.E.I look very masculine and Xiba's outfit actually is the first one I like out of his default ones, and Leixia I am speechless <3

I hate you so much...cause your CAS are sooo good! They really look like real roster characters. Keep up the good work so my mind may continue to be graced by your glorious characters!

Back