[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

yeah thats the game, i was actually looking for someone to show me how to play lol. when i went to HK i got the game as well as chinese chess and majong.

You know what guys, I think I might be able to bring a 32" LCD for OHN. It would actually be less hassle than bringing a 68cm CRT.

Wow 32" LCD. That's kinda win.

Yeah Luke, I can show you how to play - but I have little to no idea how scoring works.

I think its just me and Bailey should nvr play Soul cal alone anymore. Atleast not for too long. Think I bored him out. Tira mirror match lasted for a while, but it worn us both out which was funny. Namely I took the soul cal out of him for this weekend which I didnt expect. :( Actually Bailey lets just say we were killing time in a boring fashion. Laying no blame on SC itself. LOL

nah i'd say it's you. davo, god put us on this earth for a reason, each and every one of us contributes to humanity in our unique ways. yours is to take the fun out of every game i play. i don't know what implications it will have in the future, but i know that is your mission in life. even though it shits me to tears, i know it is necessary.

Davo... I could say something about wanting to strangle you, but I won't. The next time... please, please, please wait till all of us are there. At the moment you're 2 from 2 at getting Bailey to stop playing. If I didn't know better I'd say this was all some attempt to keep us out of practice for the tourney... and I was actually free today... sigh...

Note to self: do not kill Davo on sight... do not kill Davo on sight...

Sigh...

the weird thing is that i wasn't really getting my ass kicked in or anything. in fact both times the win/loss ratio was pretty even, it's just that i don't know why it always deteriorates to me running in to attack and him running away and chipping. even when we're using the same character. oh yeah and there's also the fact that the same move always glitches for me and always hits for davo. even when i did it 3 times in a row.

You guys are totally having secret exclusive training sessions and preventing us from practising! Shenanigans! =D

Bailey man, make this is a one off, so ppl can get some practice in the tourney. If its just me, then minus me tmrw should do the trick. :p How about this? Ill bring in Mirrors Edge nxt time.

With the glitches, he was talking about weapon clashes. It was happening a lot. Suppose its also got to do with same chars. Apart from that he doesnt like the way high moves clash with tech crouching moves. I know its about active weapon hitboxes that overlaps that causes the clash tho I dont understand the point to it. For example getting A to clash with 2A.

With Tira that day, I got GS B+K successfully everytime on counter. Where as his counter grab misses everytime. We checked it later on in practice mode and the counter range for both 1P and 2P are the same, so nothing glitchy.
-Another thing like being able to throw out of pokes like 2K is situational and does happen. Even in SC3. I get grabbed by Charlie a lot when I was trying to 2K. I use throws to interupt moves when I feel it was effective to do so.
-One other time when I did B on block and we both did 44K (headbutt), u did the BF version. Im not certain it is faster or not, but usually the one buffering the BF needs to be dead on time in execution or they will be slower with frames. I buffered 44K straight after B without timing, but u need to react to the block stun so its natural for u to be slower.

And guys no, really no plans to sabotage. I've learnt its not bcos of Seigfried. Its me.

actually no, i'm going to the dentists tomorrow for emergency bracket repairs

davo, u're forgetting that GS b+K auto gi hits for u every time, and when i did it 3 times in 1 round it missed every time. even though we were both doing WS k.

i swear, if/when i goto the tournament, i'm gonna do bb, and somehow it'll glitch right through my opponent doing a standing guard, and he's going to do 2A and i'll get knocked down even though i'm blocking, and then i'll slide to the edge of the ring and fall out. even though we're on the cage stage.

i swear, if/when i goto the tournament, i'm gonna do bb, and somehow it'll glitch right through my opponent doing a standing guard, and he's going to do 2A and i'll get knocked down even though i'm blocking, and then i'll slide to the edge of the ring and fall out. even though we're on the cage stage.

Ahahahaha, this just made my day.

Back