[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

I'm just going to GGs on Saturday, assignment due on Sun so only 1 day of gaming for me. Team tournament for SF4, and it might be Madenka's last tourney in Aus as he's moving to China in a couple of weeks.

I'm just going to GGs on Saturday, assignment due on Sun so only 1 day of gaming for me. Team tournament for SF4, and it might be Madenka's last tourney in Aus as he's moving to China in a couple of weeks.

Har! Im in china now. Which city is he going to?

i might be in for sunday, bailey why dont you just bank transfer money its easier and everyone has internet banking you pretty much get it without asking for it.

GG to Bailey and Runis on Sunday. Turned out... Im not so rusty in SC. Very rusty in BB. Then fell asleep when u guys played Resistance 2 co-op. The AI looks so dumb.

Yura Yura Toh~~~~~

Hey guys, Timezone on George St (at the movies) is getting BlazBlue CS from tomorrow. They're getting some Vewlix cabinets pretty soon too =]

Bailey my phone is out of credit so I'll reply here: I'm just gonna be at GGs tomorrow. I'll ask the guys there if they had a chance to check it out.

Back