[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

BB CS is gonna get those Tekken machines soon. :3 In the meanwhile I was able to play it off an older machine but the control setup is busted, with only one machine to play. Still its $1.80 per credit.

It's just that the 2 sides of the machine don't link up for vs mode right? Is the actual button layout ok? They should be able to fix the vs mode thing, just want to make sure they actually know the proper button layout(s).

vs not linked. the button setup is of tekken. So the button layout is Z Shape. So it means ur thumb will always be hitting B or C whichever setup.
1=D A
2=A B
3=B C
4=C D

Good news, the versus is up for BB:CS at George st. Got the technician to fix the button configuration, so you dont need to twist your fingers but the formation is still tekken so it just needs a few rounds to get your muscles used to it. For Taokaka players, Henry told me its not possible to do her taunt loop bcos the start button is faraway. Poor Tao. Hazama is hard to use even while Im fooling around.

Hey Isorropia. Thinking that your post is refering to me. Bcos that guy who stole my pic is going to canberra.

I'm referring to anyone who'll listen really. >.>

Trying to see if we can get the not-smash bros community involved in the event we're planning.

hey guys. ive been playing SCIV for a year now. and it wasnt until i fought against davo, and get beaten by him over 100 times(actual estimate), that i wanted to play against other tourne players. so if you guys are going to form any gatherings within sydney, ill be happy to join you. mains are: zas, tira, amy, rock, mina.

Yo Zuzu, good to see u here! Atleast u were crazy enough to continue the marathon. :P

Runis, LG, can we use u guys this weekend? Might drag Charlie along too.

i got a new psn, add 'Ljkabookie'.

im currently looking for a place to buy and all my shit is in boxes, ill be back when i have a new abode.

Back