[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

hey runis you wouldn't happen to have a spare mac book pro charger would you? the magnetic one.

I left mine at canberra and I have heaps of work to do.

Jesus guys where has all that quality Sydney Dialog gone? Its kinda awkward in here now !

Hey Runis... Ya mum!

It's only ever awkward when the balls touch. And the balls aint touching.

btw sorry runis, I'll get your charger back to you next week.

Btw Bailey r u done this wk? Do u still need my tablet? Bcos...Im interested in doing this:

http://www.destructoid.com/team-up-with-aksys-to-create-artwork-for-blazblue-cs-172564.phtml

Its all bcos of the hype of it. I want to see how far I can go with some motivation here....

And also BBCS TE stick:
http://www.destructoid.com/blaz-blue-continuum-shift-yep-there-s-a-stick-for-that-172556.phtml why does it always have to be Ragna, Noel and Jin on the covers...I was hoping for Litchi and Hazama on it the least. Now the Hori cover looks more attractive.

you're not going to win. I will guarantee it.

But yes I'm done, so i'll get it back to you this friday BB night

Also you have to live in the U.S. Did you even read the article?

This thread is dead as ever. Ive been putting time learn Arakune's dive cancel. Its so hard. Hardest thing to learn since Guilty gear FRCs. >_>

it is pretty dead.

bailey you raped me in ssfIV last night ... my 10 minutes combo practice with makoto did not bear fruit hahahahaha ...

ive been inspired to stick to Nu ... or Lambda what ever you want to call her. i just need to wait till it comes out so i can practice cresent sabre combo's cause there is no point in the arcade... thus ill stick to ragna till then :)

this vid has inspired me... this nu is awsome..

she starts pawning shit at 4:38... against Noel at 6:14 ... runis this is what i plan to do to you :P

nothing starts back up a dead thread like trash talk right?

I don't think any of us in that lobby knew how to play lol. I just had a look at all the new characters' ultras, that was it. I did play once at matt's. So LJ you back in sydney now?

yeah been back for a little while, ive been to the BB sessions at the arcade last 2 weeks minus the friday just gone. i randomly ran into davo on a thursday (i think) when i went to check out the new BB game and he told me about the friday sessions.

i really need someone to teach me the mechanics of SSFIV, cause i tried to do dash shinanegans but just kept on getting whooped and i find it really hard to keep pressure and advance on opponents. the game just doesnt seem as free flowing as BB, not that thats necessarily a bad thing, i think i just need pointers from better players at a session. but ill do some real combo practice when i get my stick out of storage, i kept on doing low kicks instead of command grabs .. just cant play on a pad i think.

LJ man, I'm just marginally more experienced than you. cos when I go to matt's place I get bodied left and right. In SSFIV I think defence and zoning is a lot more important than dash/fadc/tripguard shennanigans. Just learn what normal attacks are good for your character and what ground attack works as anti-air and you're set. cos then once you get a few pokes in, your opponent is pressured to act.

Unless you're facing rufus, then you just stand there and get combo'd. I hate that fat bastard.

charlie's and runis' are still the only few legit sc places left.

zuzu cant vouch for anyone else, but if there is a session and im there ill play as im sure many others will to. tbh BB is a better game tho.

have you guys seen the jin glitch, obviously easily escapable but hilarious none the same.

Back