Take a bite out of crime

Will you take a bite out of crime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex.J

[14] Master
It has been brought to my attention. That mods/admins of this fine forum do not have the manpower to fully monitor the forums. This is where you and Scruff Mcgruff come in. We cannot let any crime in this noble home go unpunished. With the help of you, the forum goer. And Scruff Mcgruff, your favorite crime dog. I think we can take a bite out of crime and reduce unwanted bullying in the forums.

images

Official Website: http://www.mcgruff.org/#/Main

:Edit: OrangeIslands31 is now on crime watch for threatening to stab FenrisZero. For any suspicious behavior on OrangeIslands31s's part, please contact your closest mod or administrator.

Last edited:
u ok do u need to lie down?

Thank you for worrying CFW. Worrying may not be a prerequisite for taking a bite out of crime. But I do feel worrying about other peoples emotion is an important factor in stopping bullying. Keep on worrying playa.

*Notices that multiple votes are allowed* ... *spams the no option* Kappa

Edit: Aww shit. It wouldn't let me spam. THE POLL LIES!

Clearly you are jealous of my accomplishments as a man. One could consider this bullying, watch your back for Scruff Mcgruff.

I didn't make this thread to persecute people. Only to add awareness to an overwhelming trend of bullying and hatred that happens online. I never asked you to threaten someone, you did that on your own accord. Let it be known you are a bully.

Back