Take a bite out of crime

Will you take a bite out of crime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thousand hand sumo slaps isn't biting crime but beating the shit out of it. This may be considered bullying, you might be on crime alert.
You're right! I guess I got a little too ahead of myself when watching crime. No need to beat it to a pulp.
picgifs-clapping-181178.gif

I would never really stab someone Alex.

Hypothetical, you are on K-2 mountain climbing with President Obama. He is about to die since K-2 it pretty much a death trap. Your only chance to save his life is to stab him with a needle full of adrenaline. Would you stab him or let him die?

Lol this is too funny
Alex J just wants to convict everyone! You're like the dictator of this thread Alex :p
I was just kidding!
I can't help what other people post on my profile lol
Natsu as a fighter, but Leixia as a talker.
Natsu is cute yet she tries to be Taki: A stylish yet dedicated kunoichi.
Leixia is cute yet tries to be like her mother Xianghua: Just a lass looking for attention.

I appreciate the Leixia attitude, but it's kind of a turn on if a lady is more like Natsu. Competitive to a fault. Harness that independent woman spirit, my friend.

Natsu as a fighter, but Leixia as a talker.
Natsu is cute yet she tries to be Taki: A stylish yet dedicated kunoichi.
Leixia is cute yet tries to be like her mother Xianghua: Just a lass looking for attention.

I appreciate the Leixia attitude, but it's kind of a turn on if a lady is more like Natsu. Competitive to a fault. Harness that independent woman spirit, my friend.

There is nothing independent about being mean.

Meh it's not that I just don't think it'd be worth everyones time and effort to have me participate in a TD. Things like that should be reserved for high level players, and I'm not quite their yet.
Who said you have to be high level to enter? It's a great place to break the ice and make simple rivalries. I may not go to tourneys due to my situations, but I sure as heck like to stay competitive.

Meh it's not that I just don't think it'd be worth everyones time and effort to have me participate in a TD. Things like that should be reserved for high level players, and I'm not quite there yet.

It's already decided, me vs you with Pocky Yoshi and Party Wolf commentating.

This thread might as well be renamed after Orange, & make it everything about her. That "most of the people are in love with Orange" part, are overly insecure emotional white-knighting school boy bitches anyway.

jk n.n

Back