TAKI FANS REPORT IN

They're bringing back the original characters for Lost Swords, but keeping the mimics for SC6... calling it.

If they bring back Taki in SCVI, they better give Soul Edge to Natsu.
Her inner demon + Soul Edge = Pure evil.
Either way we already have a huge boobed lady in the game so meh, Not sure how you can be a ninja with those huge knockers anyway.

I just saw her release photos a few days ago and I was very happy to see she has returned. From the look of her moveset, it's still the same but with a few tweaks and I think she's going tobe fun to play.

Since characters like her and Sophitia are returning, I hope Talim, Zasalamel, & Yun-Seong will return as well. I mean, they're using their SCIV models so it shouldn't be that hard. Just keep their movesets and add some CE & BEs and that's that. I'd also hope for Cassandra to return (I really do miss her playstyle) but something tells me that won't happen...

But yeah, hopefully these characters stay for the next game.

I personally want to see them make her butt bigger. Breasts are overrated while the mighty derrière is either getting smaller or left out all together.

We need more grillz with ample hips and thighs.

We need more butts.

But that's just me.

Damn right.

35033sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_natsu1_007-17082011.jpg

I personally want to see them make her butt bigger. Breasts are overrated while the mighty derrière is either getting smaller or left out all together.

We need more grillz with ample hips and thighs.

We need more butts.

But that's just me.
Someone make a rule34 twerk gif with Natsu and Taki now.

How do you do her air throw? The AI did it on me so I know it's possible but it's not like SC4's or Natsu's.

EDIT: never mind, found it. It's combo 2 in her main moves. Holy crap did they simplify this move.

Last edited:
Back