Taki Vids

this might be the noobiest question ever, but how did you cancel PO? or is it just a timing issue?

EDIT: ok, i figured that you can "cancel" PO from PO 66 by pressing 4. but you didn't always do it that way, right?

you can also cancel PO Step the same way, but it takes a bit longer. i don't know about previous SC's.

Promised and Delivered
^_^

Dreamkiller (Taki) vs. Ramon (Sophitia)

Dreamkiller (Taki) vs. Something-Unique (Setsuka)

Dreamkiller (Taki) vs. Nuez (Lizardman)

The Links somehow didn't work so i searched on Youtube myself and felt free to post these working links.

Casuals 10.3.09 - Dreamkiller (Taki) vs Ramon (Soph)

Very fun and chrismassy.

Casuals 10.3.09 - Something-Unique (Sets) vs Dreamkiller (Taki)

Casuals 10.3.09 - Dreamkiller (Taki) vs Nuez (Liz)

All of those were very entertaining. Brilliant Taki and the others played very well too, Cool Lizard Shenanigans. GGs so to say!
And the commentary was very hilarious at times although i didn't understand all.

Nice taki videos. Do they all perform only safe moves? No big attacks because once they are blocked it will be punished severely? Looking forward to more new videos, maybe new tricks or new move combination.

Thanx for the compliments.
Well, taki punishes very lightly at -10 against Sets close up 33B and Sophie's TAS B for example. Anything above that would be a 3KK/1BA into stance mix-ups. Real dmg doesnt come in till -18 or above, for a 33B into KD. People jus dont throw out -18 moves lol.
But yea, I only go for being effective and winning. Nothing flashy or anything like that. =D

Not sure what you meant by 3KK/1BA is that Taki's move? What is KD? I'm pretty new with the abbreviation. And I certainly don't remember the name of the moves. I just do it :)

Thanx for the compliments.
Well, taki punishes very lightly at -10 against Sets close up 33B and Sophie's TAS B for example. Anything above that would be a 3KK/1BA into stance mix-ups. Real dmg doesnt come in till -18 or above, for a 33B into KD. People jus dont throw out -18 moves lol.
But yea, I only go for being effective and winning. Nothing flashy or anything like that. =D

KD is knockdown and the numbers represent the position of the joystick assuming you are facing right or Playeer 1 position :)

Just look at the number key on your keyboard and you will see

So 5 means neutral, 6 means forward, 1 means down-back yada yada yada. :)

Hope you get that. Welcome to the forums.

Thanks. I understood the numbers for the joystick movements. But sometimes abbreviations like KD I did not get. Thanks for the guide, I can look it up (but sometimes I'm lazy to go to the links).

Here's alot of recently recorded matches of me and my friend offline.

The SC fan base isn't that big around in my area so all I have to play is my friend. He doesn't know about many tech traps or how to maneuver from hovers but he does have a pretty solid game. Well check them out here:

Segment 1:
Segment 2:
Segment 3:
Segment 4:

Segment 1 and 3 are the most diverse play imo. Segment 2 is to show more highlights of my friend and segment 4 is just all aggression from me. I do miss acouple of 1BA stun combos after 3bK PO's, I'm still trying to perfect that in actual matches. Well enjoy

Gotta show Taki some love, so...

Nyawu (Taki) vs. SoraKy (Ivy) -
The rest of these are of Triple T, from FSAK, so yeah:

vs. Teflon (Ivy) -

vs. G00fus (Voldo) -

vs. Blackstar (X) -

vs. Ramon (Sophie) -

vs. Xeph (Getting Cerv'd. Get it? Thanks! I'm here all night!) -

vs. Serge (X) -

vs. LostProvidence (SS) -

vs. ARU (Voldo) -

Ewwwww LP...
Y u posting thos vids From FSAK
i wasnt playing my best cause of my nerves....
Dat was my 1st tourney..

Yeah, but you still did some nice things! Your vid vs. Teflon was fuckin' amazing. Made me nut myself with all that stepping and punishing! Probably my fav. FSAK vid!

Also, I might be home a lil' later than I thought because the fuckin' Army doesn't want to get rid of me yet. =(

Back